Refute The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Refute The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Just did.

it is haram to eat narwhal bacon and worship him at the same time so i am le confused :^(

Y-you too

it's unaesthetic

reductionist garbage

Spaghetti and meatballs are created things.

God must be uncreated.

ATHEISTS BTFO

There is as much evidence for this as there is the christian god

>Sister walked in and saw my bible
>Told me this about the spaghetti monster
>tfw I couldn't refute her
I cri evertime

You can't disprove the fact that there may be another space monster, hidden by the moon, whose sole existence prevents the existence of any sort of Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Checkmate, kiddo.

flight's only achievable in atmosphere

God would not let such an abomination exist. Easy.

Veeky Forums is a thomistic board. If you cannot respect our culture of hegemonic catholicism, you should check your privilege and get out.

the pasta would be too dry from exiting or entering atmosphere to redisperse as anything other than dust. unless you claim a boiling salted water layer just above the strasophere or some other such nonsense

Typical apastate arguments. The FSM's (pasta be upon him) spaghetti is highly resistant to atmospheric conditions.

then he would not count as either kind of pasta which can be used to make spaghetti, and would cease to be a spaghetti monster, along with the pesky atmospheric problems with his existence.

Your inability to comprehend the composition of the FSM does not invalidate His existence.

you inability to comprehend what spaghetti is does not make everything you say spaghetti in the sense you think it does. if you can't make spurious arguments well, you might as well become methodist.

You seem to believe that the FSM is in some way corporeal. I shouldn't be surprised that an atheist cannot comprehend the divine.

well if he's not corporeal, he really can't fly, nor be spaghetti. and all those hours in ms paint are wasted.

A generalized incorporeality does not preclude the possibility of momentary periods of corporeality. He, after all, would not be omnipotent if this were not the case.

Guys why dont you all just stop and go read a book or something

Looks like Yog-Sothoth is at it again.

Thats what i was thinking.