Women can't be good wri-

>posting a memebook instead of even basics like Emily brontë
?????

tfw you read these books but never post reviews on goodreads because you don't want your liberal friends to know

It's time to stop posting

white women age like shit

Not gonna lie, former Lauren supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Lauren crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this girl get the publishing deals.

Gay people can't be good wri-

How is she crashing and burning?

holy... I need more!

This book is a 60 page pamphlet that reads like a high-schooler wrote it

This could actually be decent

its an altered trump pasta

>crash and burn
What happened? Is the book that bad?

>This book is a 60 page pamphlet that reads like a high-schooler wrote it
how is it any less relevant than the bible or the quran or the mitzvah? All books for the uninlightened herd of sheep believing in some fictional sky daddy

I was about to say just how much the book cover and her image are very Ann Coulteresque and how she might be the next Coulter... and then I read the Coulter quote at the top. Fucking Savage. What a legend.

Frogs can't be g-

that's actually a mildly satisfying title

>how she might be the next Coulter

She needs to do a lot more reading and get a lot better at thinking on her feet to be the next Coulter. In general I don't think she is intelligent enough.

Coulter never really succeeded because of her looks, like Southern does thus far, but because she is wicked sharp and does her homework.

Which is actually the reason liberals hate her more than hitler. They can't stand an intelligent, well-read woman who is not on their side.

OP is a fag.
post actual female writers

Southern is still really young. She can catch up.

lol yea a bunch of leftwingers that went to ivy league schools hate another person because she is smart

God tier book, best since the gorilla mindset. Might have to buy a second copy.

She and Tomi Lahren both seem to have jumped into things earlier.
I definitely like the fact that Coulter has a Law School background and agree that modern right wing qts need to back up their blondeness with more brains.

God damn it /pol/. Stop making conservatives look bad.

dear god

daily reminder

Donald Trump's tweets are legitimately the most powerful literary innovation of the 21st century.

literally no one takes these people seriously though
burgers don't count as people

8/10.

No subtle dragon dildo makes me believe that this might be an actual shelf and not just a big meme.

>I definitely like the fact that Coulter has a Law School background and agree that modern right wing qts need to back up their blondeness with more brains.
And more natural makeup/hair/outfits

This really made me laugh. Thanks for posting.

Dawkins, Varoufakis, Chomsky, Zizek, Hitchens, Bloom, Kaku and Harris are not pseudo intellectuals, they are real intellectuals.

Gentle reminder that even actual intellectuals can have strong opinions and use rhetorical and at times sophistical devices to defend them while still maintaining intellectual rigor and academic credibility.

forgot seculartalk

>why 2 gorilla mindsets?

kaku is the only one not retarded out of that list

>trump literature
>ann coulter
>9 different wrestling games
>everything ever related to halo

Those books cost a lot of money so I can't imagine anyone would buy them just as a joke. There's a real person behind that image.

Two gorilla minds are better than one?

follow your leader

Why not?

this is photoshopped right?

he looks like he's transcending to boghood

having bad opinions does not make you not an intellectual.

Hitchens, Bloom, and Chomsky are the only intellectuals on that list. Dawkins, Harris, and Kaku are just scientists; Varoufakis is smart only in the narrow field of economics; Zizek is a sophist of the highest order.

No. That's what happens when you apply the gorilla mindset.

Chomsky is smart only in the narrow field of linguistics

Kek I am always astounded that Brother Nathanael has so many views on Jewtube

>all of that work just to date a 5/10 latina

ok now tell me this one is photoshopped please

>ywn have gigantic gf

was she the test subject for all of his gorilla mindsets?

I actually agree, intellectual or not those guys can at least say interesting things about one subject or another, (though relative to lauren southern even sargon and fantano are intellectuals.)

Daily reminder that she is a political science dropout who made a career out of justifying her mental mediocrity by crying about "muh sjws"

Chomsky "trump got elected because white people are evil" (((Goldbergsteinshekelshnitzel)))

Where aproximately would you place the bogdanovs?

they transcend the terminology desu

>that
>5/10
wew

I will never purchase a book with someone looking so godamn self-righteous and smug on the front, whether they're right or left

>Essays on Embracing Masculinity
If you have to ask, you'll never know

cuck

stay bluepilled cuck

>herd of sheep believing in some fictional sky daddy
Back to r/atheism, champ. Those upboats won't farm themselves.

Be gone from my sight little lamb, why must your ignorant kind plague me everywhere I venture?

So did the entire site turn /pol/ these days?

>le /pol/ boogeyman

I wish every site would turn /pol/ tbqhfam

That's because it was crafted by a team of CIA agents.

>not being able to see this as obvious shitposting