Pic related is doing a presentation at a conference i'm attending this weekend...

pic related is doing a presentation at a conference i'm attending this weekend. should i go and hear about her triumphant struggle? will it be worthwhile?

Ask her to teach you Real Anal.

Only if you record it and put it online so we can make fun of her.

probably couldn't get away with that. at most a picture and summary

I would say it's not worth it.

What's wrong with her? Why did her advisor help her? Does she actually know math?

i heard she is a greater mathematical mind than Grothendieck

is this true?

I've heard similar things. Apparently she's been working on the six unsolved Millenium Prize Problems and is preparing talks where she'll be discussing her solution to each. That'll teach all those racists that blacks can do math too!

I honestly want to know if she actually knows math or not. How can a person who holds it as a personal policy to never discuss math with anyone know anything and publish with a fields medalist?

It's because math is racist so she won't discuss it. I just read her book called 'My Struggle', where she discusses this.

Istead of a Grothendieck She has a GroßHöhle

I was told the races are equal.

Since 20% of humanity is black and 0.2% of humanity is Askhenazi, and since blacks haven't earned a single Nobel prize for science outside of economics while Askhenazim have earned scores, I assume this two orders of magnitude difference in achievement can be chalked up to all scientific and mathematical talent in the black race residing in one hitherto unknown individual.

It seems we have found her.

Flawless logic my friend. You have cured the world of racism.

Top kek

Considering the sheer amount of n...blacks in the world and their 70ish IQ, how many 180+ IQ blacks are there in the wilderness ?

Only one. Piper's IQ is about 10^15

Who is she? Anyone care to shed light?
And I hope she doesn't solve all the problems. I wanna solve at least one...

Never mind

This is a thesis?

I'm Mexican, can I just write about my "struggle" in life too?

You may. Talk about how intellectual rigor is oppressive to non-whites.

Well, I think I'd rather take a better route and not bring up race. If you're smart you're smart. No need to justify yourself with petty claims and pity.

Last time someone went to her lecture, recorded the audio, and posted it here. I don't think anyone bothered to listen. It was like an hour long. We need video or nobody is going to bother. That being said, I don't see what possible good can come of this other than a few more reasons to laugh/facepalm about the situation

I wouldn't be suprised if Ed Witten a physicist knew more math than her, and she is a mathematician

>Interests
>Calculus II
Gets me everytime

This. Why is a PhD interested in calculus II? I hope the explanation is that she is like Wildberger in the sense that calculus is unrigorous so she is starting her own formulation of calculus and is now currently developing calculus II in her theory

is this the chick that said no white male academics or something?

she is the one

She wrote a book named after Hitler's book?

has she ever done

actually math work?

she has an assistant professor position somehow almost immediately after getting her PhD but her publications are scant beyond inflammatory blogposts

It's a temporary position. Her husband works at the university where she was hired.

Can someone post that ooga booga comic of her?

Calculus II
Can she even Vector Calc?