Yeh, I am starting math

I finished my first semester of college. I passed all of 4 of my classes. I'm waiting summer to be over and start Algebra 1. Can I be apart of your science club?

> I passed all of 4 of my classes
really not trying to be a dick, but if you didnt pass them i'd probably tell you college isnt for you, at least right now. Anyone who actually fails a class their freshman year, that's not a good indicator of future success

Why did you assume that I didn't past my classes?

YOure to be confined to the stupid questions threads until you complete the calculus sequence
YOu crossed a big line making this thread and you ought to be permanently banned from the chans

I don't want to.

Do you guys think there is anything I need to know?

Maybe how to read.
Since you apparently entirely missed the sticky, that contains a Wiki which contains and article that delineates how to obtain an undergraduate education in mathematics, for free.

Every time you cover a section

Take time to teach it to yourself in the mirror

Do this and you'll be better than most of the exam leeches

Disregard your general education classes and learn to code and math topics instead
C's are fine

How would teaching math in a mirror help me?

He didn't. He is just passing comment on your statement.

Because if you can effectively teach what you learned like a teacher can to an open audience then you have a greater understanding then just performance

This will really add up over time seeing as you have some semesters ahead of you

This makes sense. Do you actually do that?

So get used to speaking in math language and describing processes and big ideas you've learned about

While you're doing math and sci homework physically speech what you're reading and writing

Not OP, just curious.
How does one give themselves autism?
This would improve ones' mathematical ability no end.

1. Cut off all friends/social contacts unless they have a clear objective use and pic related.
2. Think before doing anything as to what you'd get out of it in the end and how that would benefit you. If you see little or no benefit to using up that time, don't do it.

e.g. You are dependent at first on your mom who takes care of you and tries to provide to the best of her ability, but if you get a job and can carry yourself, just cut her off, you don't need her anymore. If she's in the hospital 2 days away from dying and she hasn't seen you in 10 years, don't waste your time. She's the only one that benefits from you visiting or talking to her - not you.

Use up all this ""freed"" up time on maths.

Well, I already have Asperger's and the book, in an older 1800s print.

You're going to go far kid

Make sure to workout and chad it up a little bit

Planning to and planning to get back into martial arts, maybe pick up MMA for the generalist nature of it.
Marcus Aurelius is one of my most favourite philosophers and I regard stoicism highly, even the naturalist side of it.

I like you
We should board together and start a clan

I agree, we should.

good