How should I learn calculus?

I only know precalculus, should I go with Khan Academy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF797E961509B4EB5
gutenberg.org/files/33283/33283-pdf.pdf?session_id=f5bce2b5d4b2d9b24edd095cf3a569c69bd28dd1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should read the sticky.

Fuck calculus, go and learn real analysis instead

Do not take this advice, it is bad advice.

Calculus: A Modern Approach by Jeff Knisley. Free pdf, good stuff. You're welcome.

Keisler' s Calculus

Any great books to learn calculus? im more comfortable with books

Spivak's calculus from chapter 1 to the end will basically teach you everything you need to know before you go to something more interesting desu

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF797E961509B4EB5

This. Calculus is to real analysis what Java is to programming. If you refuse the rigorous approach where you progressively learn to build more and more powerful tools, you are a pussy.

This. It's the clearest and most useful calculus book I've found.

no OP
Is there a Veeky Forums version of the /g/entoomen library torrent? There's no way I can buy a ton of math books and I don't think my local library has them.

shut the fuck up. these are the kind of assholes who recommend graduate level analysis textbooks they've never read if someone asks for something introductory.

This got me an A

I recommend this book to anyone wanting a introduction to calculus:

gutenberg.org/files/33283/33283-pdf.pdf?session_id=f5bce2b5d4b2d9b24edd095cf3a569c69bd28dd1

Plus, it's in the public domain so if you don't want to pay anything project Gutenberg made a TeX version.

Khan Academy or Stewart's books are good introductory sources, some assholes here will say they are for brainlets, but only genius-like people are able to start directly with advanced books, without a intuitive and easier approach before.
There are other sources, like youtube channels and books, that you can use as a complement to these two. Also make sure to do a lot of exercises.

GO FOR:
SPIVAK'S, CALCULUS

I was going through Apostol, and its very good. But I'm not a math major so doing all of the proofs felt like a bit of a waste of time, so I switched to Stewart. Its not a great book by any means, and don't expect to gain much insight from it. But it is thorough and covers everything you'll need.

Make me, Pajeet. I learned "calculus" through real analysis, and it was easy.

Also,
>[math]\left( \varepsilon,\, \delta \right)[/math]
>graduate level
Holy shit kys brainlet.

sure thing buddy. i'm sure your friends are all very impressed by all the other bullshit you tell them too.

There's no such thing as graduate real analysis

That's awesome someone took the time to make all of that.

Does anyone have a source like this for intermediate or advanced stastics?

i want you to copy paste that post into a word file and use ctrl+f to find the word ''real'' in it.

bump

discover calculus yourself by working with your pre-calc knowledge if you're not a brainlet