ITT: post spicy goodreads reviews

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/review/show/509380961?book_show_action=true&from_review_page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's rude to make fun of children.

I don't know about you but I'm happy Madeline McCann is dead

This one made me consider suicide.

goodreads.com/review/show/509380961?book_show_action=true&from_review_page=1

I consider it to be a very accurate interpretation of both the novel and its fanbase, the information gained from this review was invaluable. 11/10

Wow that was a pretty big thumbs up that man was giving. It makes me want to see just how awesome this "Colonel" character really is..

Absolutely.

This one makes me cringe way too hard.

Because I'm Portuguese and every one in Portugal knows how poor Saramago was. He got his first pair of shoes by the time he was 12 years old.

>I don't rate this epic fantasy book 5 stars because there's racism in an alternative universe, even though I loved it.

>rating Sanderson more than one star

Us nerds, man. Us nerds!

Idk, some people are just disturbed by fictional representations of things they dislike IRL treated in a casual manner.

Sad!

this
also, racism is actually a really weird, controversial topic in fantasy because "there's no such thing as black elves"

Fantasy is a genre that's very problematic in general because, let's be real here, it's mostly written by embarrassing neckbeards.

School of Resentment having a day off I see.

I don't know what this means.
You don't have to be a liberal cuck to concede that some minorities don't have a lot to choose from.

This reads like something the slightly retarded girl I meet at the bus stop every few days would write. She's naive but kind

May 31
>Next year, I think I'll challenge myself to reading one story/poem from it per month
what the fuck?

christ...

The basic bitch poetry starter pack:
>Edgar Allan Poe
>Robert Frost
>Sylvia Plath
>Rumi
>Allen Ginsberg

Haha fucking plebs right?

I like Plath and Frost

>that last sentence
what a slut

This one really isn't that bad, assuming it's written by someone under 13. She just read a book that was meant for her and she liked it. I'm sure I would have written reviews like this had this existed when I was a kid

The pun got me though.

>tfw archaeological findings suggest that upwards to 70% of early history humans met violent ends at the hands of others and Hobbes was factually right despite only using the state of nature as a thought experiment

Charissa BTFOing Christfags left right and centre.

What book? Now I'm curious

Yeah I actually read On Aggression or some other book about about just how fucking violent hunter-gatherer societies were before diving into Leviathan. The dictionary like first 100 pages kinda annoyed me though.

Naked Lunch scares away the qt weeb girls.

>a woman parroting Nietzsche
oh the ironing

Sweet and innocent tbqh OP. I have no ill will to people who genuinely like things, regardless of what those things are. It's when they hate things for mindnumbingly stupid reasons that they're scum.

Not familiair with Nietzsche; what did he say that she said?

He would have been knee deep if only he'd said Ginsberg.

That's cause you're patrician user

this is her

You do realize we're the nerds, right? Fantasy genreshit is mainstream now. We're the musty geeks pouring over aged classics and turning up our noses as popular culture.