All Myriad Mathematical Torrents

Hello, I am looking for all myriad mathematical releases. They used to make available math books and journals available via torrents. They had more than 20 releases. Can anybody share them all here with seeding? TIA

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/
pastebin.com/q5eaeQ2g
youtu.be/4_0iNGn8wso
hastebin.com/fipajogufu.sql
hastebin.com/agibafehap.vbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>>>/Prison/

I'm interested in these too. I have a few of them and the collections of books and research papers they put together are actually really fucking good.

There used to be a few of them on piratebay and possibly demonoid back in the day. No idea where all of them are/existed.

Is it possible that they could still be existed in Bibliotic, spiderbit or any other private book, educational trackers?

Is it possible that they could still be existed in Bibliotic, spiderbit or any other private book, educational trackers?

>Bibliotik
Try and get there. Supposedly, the interview is easy.

Can you confirm that they have specific and all the file?

If you get in and they have the file do report back!

I would also like to know if bibliotic or any other private trackers have those torrents. Report back kindly

Wait, why report back? If you guys have access to those trackers and they have all the myriad staff, UPLOAD them all in tpb or other open communities.

I don't have access to those trackers but I know if I put my mind to it I could get an invite.

Thing is, like you, I don't want to go through the trouble unless that file is there.

Pssst hey kid wanna do some math?
I can hook you up:
gen.lib.rus.ec/

I have no fucking clue what math torrents you are talking about
Just get into myanonamouse. It's easy if you aren't a brainlet.
Hell fucking no am I gonna seed on public trackers. No one is gonna seed stuff from bibliotik on public trackers. It is fucking impossible to maintain ratio on bib

I'm not OP but MYRIAD was a warez/scene group that focused on mathematics textbooks and journal articles. While it is possible to grab individual stuff from libgen/sci-hub the real value was that they went out of their way to only package good things together. Some of their packs include

>Most cited AMS journal articles by year
>Most cited mathematics articles of all time
>complete dumps of certain journals
>Really popular "classic" mathematics journal articles
>Springer textbook packs (GTM/UTM/etc..)
>Packs aimed at specific people (eg. "The New Mathematical Library" release contains books that are considered very intuitive and are aimed at an undergraduate level but readable at a high school level).
>etc...

Here is a copypaste of an .nfo file for one of the torrents I do have.
pastebin.com/q5eaeQ2g

Disclaimer:
>I'm not OP
>I do not have all of MYRIAD's stuff (only have about 10 of their torrents and they're pretty out of date).
>I do not know what all MYRIAD put out, when they disappeared, or really much else about them (by the time I found out about them their site was already down).
If there is a tracker out there that is still hosting MYRIAD stuff I would be interested in grabbing it.

google search "myriad.nfo" and you'll find a bunch of their other releases but it seems the torrents are all dead. The mathematical foundations release had a typo so search for "myraid.nfo" for that one.

Found some random guy who was hosting them up on uploaded.net
sinister ly/Thread-The-MYRIAD-Mathematical-Library-Release-v1-1
and a really sketchy tracker with a description for that big torrent.
www gf-7979 com/torrent/90928/Myriad-Mathematical-Library-version-1-1/

Good ol'days. Myriad was a dream. Myriad was freedom. I can hardly recall their motto ' no war but information war, no law but second law'. I myself would wish to collect their goods, and I know that they had way more than 30 torrents on tpb. But they were all taken down for unknown reason. And whatever is left is really few, poorly seeded. Even 1500 books ccollection llibrary was removed. If you guys have access to their files on account of private trackers, please make them available for sake of knowledge.

Need them all. I am hyped.

Same

You can get all that info from Google Scholar, such as what papers have the most citations ect.

Then just rip via SciHub proxy or see if it's already on Libgen.

The magnet link in the /wsr/ thread has some activity (though looks to me like only 12% completion?)

Have you tried libgen ?

I am aware of libgen and scihub. But myriad just released organized library of journals. Right now I like to collect them. And everyone else is dling probably the 10 gb torrent which is poorly seeded but kinda available.

Pssst hey kid wanna do some METH?
I can hook you up:
youtu.be/4_0iNGn8wso

>Yea, we kinda invented it
>as a language to communicate with great precision what's going on in the natural world

lmao, how can one man be so wrong

Holy shit, the torrent is sitting at 90% for me right now. I just woke up. Looks like several other people have way less than me so I removed the upload limits on that torrent specifically (I didn't even know my tracker could do that).

New Mathematical Library

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:50cdea8f5874aa661c839db24c95dbf6b4331706&dn=New%5FMathematical%5FLibrary&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Myriad 8 GB

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8f955df26cc561f179c93252b2a92062c4f2fc30&dn=The%5FMYRIAD%5FMathematical%5FLibrary-release1.0

Myriad 9 GB

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ef4deaac3134f1df5707ddd7c70a71afa398086b&dn=The%5FMYRIAD%5FMathematical%5FLibrary-release1.0&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker1.wasabii.com.tw%3A6969%2Fannounce

The Two Year College Mathematics Journal Complete

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ba1bc0d17a4a3257aa706f32f3f99562bde6e698&dn=The%2BTwo-Year%2BCollege%2BMathematics%2BJournal-COMPLETE&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

>regular language isn't precise enough
But like... so we should shot our lecturers and other scientists then?

Don't get me wrong. Regular language is shit tier but math is not a language. It's a family of formal systems built over a family of logics built over a family of formal languages. Nor is math restricted to the natural world (only brainlet sciencefags care about that shit). Plus, saying "math is invented" is probably the single most effective form of bait among mathfags.

>New Mathematical Library
That's different from

>Mathematical Library 1.0
and
>Mathematical Library 1.1
Note: The 1.1 was linked in the /wsr/ thread. It has the same files as the 1.0 release and more. Important: The folder itself is labeled 1.0 in the 1.1 release this so that people upgrading wouldn't have problems with their new torrent not recognizing the old files.

I've never heard of the Two Year College Mathematics Journal.

Here's some basic info on the MYRIAD releases I currently have (request for more info). If someone finds magnet links with no seeds then I'll try to connect as a seeder.
>All_Springer_Graduate_Texts_in_Mathematics_since_2005
>New_Mathematical_Library
>Mathematical_Proceedings_of_the_Cambridge_Philos_Soc-1997-2009
>most-cited
>Journal_of_Symbolic_Computation
>Combinatorica-complete-journal
>Journal_of_the_AMS
>AMM-mostwanted-0409
>super-classics
>BT_Technology_Journal_1997-2009
>Mathematical_Foundations

Update: I've reached 100% and will continue to seed for the time being. No idea how since when I started there were no seeders and was stuck at 0%. So if one of you anons out there decided to revive this, thank you!!

Are these physics books or just pure mathematics?

The majority of MYRIAD's releases as far as I know are all math but the torrent everyone is downloading has a physics section under the applied math folder.

Here, I quickly generated a tree of the directory structure listing all of the files in' The New Mathematical Library 1.1' torrent.
hastebin.com/fipajogufu.sql

Here is a magnet link.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8F955DF26CC561F179C93252B2A92062C4F2FC30&dn=The_MYRIAD_Mathematical_Library-release1.0

>how can one man be so wrong
>tfw he's not smart enough to be dumb
>ftw he's never created a personal mathematical symbol to bridge concepts
lol, kids

Did OP abandon his threads?

what the fuck happned to Katy Perry, she used to be cute

>that image

methmatics lol

> the mathematical tables folder

thank you allah

This is a good thread. It belongs on the front page more than all the /pol/ containment threads do.

>The Two Year College Mathematics Journal Complete

cant even download metadata

It's a shame because it sounds interesting too.

best copy of NFO data I could find:
hastebin.com/agibafehap.vbs

>The Two-Year College Mathematics Journal is an excellent journal that
>provides short articles on interesting areas of math, problems and solutions,
>and teaching resources. It was designed for both teachers and students in
>two-year colleges in the US, but is appropriate for students in high school,
>college or university, amateur and self-taught mathematicians and teachers of
>mathematics at all levels.

>It is full of new facts about maths, interesting observations, explanations
>of why commonly known things work or how to teach them, and of course lots
>of puzzles and questions. There is also a lively letters page. Great for
>browsing, perfect for looking up something that you need more information on
>and ideal for finding a good topic for a project, talk or lesson.

>If you thought college math was going to be more exciting than it turned out
>to be, if you're stuck in high school waiting to learn something better
>than trigonometry or if you need to figure out how to teach students that
>feel like that, start looking here.