Conservation

Why aren't we focusing on the species that matter?

They're too ethnic. (((their))) goal is a shit mixed watered down gene pool while they have their own superior gene pool. This aids (((them))) in their quest to control the social world.

You really don't grasp how much your people are hated, do you?

They don't know any better, since the media's been brainwashing them for decades, if not centuries.

was it the media that made you colonize their lands and treat their people like shit?

>american
>white

>colonization
Best damn thing that ever happened to them. Gave them food, shelter, and a good work ethic. Then those damn kikes got involved, and made everyone hate us for some odd reason.

>reminder that Africans enslaved Africans long before the white man arrived
>reminder that abos forgot to use fire before the white man arrived
>reminder that the "Native" Americans were a bunch of nomadic savages, or organized savages before the white man came
>reminder that just about everywhere else, save for Europe, was a shithole

Brazilian detected

you didnt answer my question. was it the media that made you colonize their lands and treat their people like shit? everything you said is an opinion except your greentext, which is irrelevant to my question

We sought new trade routes. The new land was a bonus.

oh so it wasnt the media who made you do all that shit, gotcha. so why do you blame the media for it now?

We did things, and the media twists said acts into literally hitler-tier shlock for the sheep and goats.

>was it the media that made you colonize their lands and treat their people like shit?
No, it was the incentives toward primitive accumulation under early capitalism.
It's not like the historically necessary actions of the bourgeoisie in response to their material conditions are the fault of all white people who came after them hahahahaha just like seize the means of production nigga hahahahaha

seems like all that could have been avoided if you didnt do atrocious things.
>historically necessary
fucking lel

>reminder that abos forgot to use fire before the white man arrived
That isn't actually true, it's just an old urban myth that /pol/ types like to repeat.

Which is stupid, because they invented so little, why not just bully them on historical facts, not rumour and speculation.

that's one thing i never understood about /pol/. they extrapolate shit to such an unbelievable degree when what the extrapolated itself had a shred of truth. they do more to discredit their cause than to help it, from a rational perspective, but /pol/ is the furthest thing from rational on Veeky Forums

>defending murderous savages

Like how they chug fuel?

Tasmanians really did forget how to make fire though.

>defending murderous savages
im not defending europeans.
>Like how they chug fuel?
like how cleetus sniffs glue?

>tu quoque
Not falling for that.

"when im losing an argument claim it's a fallacy!"
jesus /pol/ you're so transparent.

gee group A of murderous savages sure is better than group B of murderous savages! thank god for group A for delivering me from group B!

At least Group A managed to get off their continent to find something, rather than just tearing each other apart for their pagan gods.

>at least Group A decided it would be a good idea to spread themselves to other cultures
>why are we hated
are you guys really this moronic? you reap what you sow. you expect to conquer, enslave, and abuse people for hundreds of years and for it to all go away?

They merely occupy the country rather than "conquer" it. Besides, they are merely the pawns of a larger enemy. The humanoid devil-rodents called Jews.

>muh invisible enemy!
yea you're problems are because of you, not jews

>"blame the white man for all your troubles you lousy nig-I mean humble Afro-Americans"

>>historically necessary
>fucking lel
People tend to respond to their material incentives lmfao
What do you think should happen when agrarian feudal society is subsumed beneath a "new" society revolving around commodity production, and power revolving around the control of this process? That the bourgeoisie won't invade and dominate the rest of the world and then "decolonize" it in the sense of coming to exert influence in more subtle and efficient ways according to their own interests?
Fucking lel
I bet you think the American Revolution was based on high-minded principles

I didn't conquer, enslave or abuse anyone, nor were you conquered or enslaved.

>all white people are personally responsible, and deserve to be hated, for the actions of all other white people, throughout history
Gee, sounds a little, I dunno... racist?
Chalking everything up to some invisible, unfalsifiable "domination pathology" all whites have on the basis of their innate whiteness risks obscuring the real causes of historical/social phenomena, plus it's -exactly- what /pol/ does with jews.

>Like how they chug fuel?
They sniff it, they don't drink it.

No they didn't.