>>9052499

atheism is a belief system. doesn't matter anyway because they're both wrong when they assume there is something.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x36cdct
youtube.com/watch?v=n-mGCeS0CFM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peppered_moth_evolution
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/04/080421-lizard-evolution.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His science after 1000 years theory is a bit bullshit isn't it

Rick "The Edge" gervais. There's no evidence that points to a god so why should you believe it? Stephen's argument was "I need to worship something!" which is just sad.

He said he feels the need to be grateful. I don't think it's sad but more of an overly optimistic irrational obligation.

Also those Youtube comments are cringe as fuck...

I hate his audience so much.
Colbert Report was bad a s well

>skip first minute because of stupid "Stephen! Stephen!" chants

Everytime he says a "naughty" word that his big boses don't like him saying on the tele, the audience cheers as if it was something special or whatever those stupid people think it is that makes it worth wohoing and cheering for.
Just him the music and the cameras without the audience would make the show enjoyable again.

Stephen's got some serious emotional baggage, but he's not afraid to talk about it on his show, which is why I think he's the best late night host since Ferguson left.

dailymotion.com/video/x36cdct

youtube.com/watch?v=n-mGCeS0CFM

Who cares about two comedians arguing? Get Ed Feser and some Marxist Ph.D instead

>How did all all of Earth's animals get here?
Exactly the argument Colbert's using

Ricky Gervais just parrots the same sardonic bullshit I've heard every single atheist say in my life ever.

That Charlie Rose interview was really interesting when they got passed the gadget part.

Comedians should be funny and entertaining. I despise dishonesty.

And it makes sense. Frankly, evolution is quite simple: it's not provable, and it's based on a shitload of conjecture and opinion, which is consistently proven wrong every time some new shitlord thinks himself smart enough to comment on it.

theres lots of evidence to support evolution lol

Because that's all it takes lmao, unless you can disprove something he said?

Kill yourself, faggot.

not an argument

Not really. The evidence for Neanderthals and cromagnons and you name it, it's all heavily debated.

They supposedly found Bigfoot's foot, do you think Bigfoot is real?

Lmao, people still have these nonsense debates about religion and science.

Protip dummies, there is no such thing as a scientific """axiom""" or """"method"""".

Neither is there a philosophical or empirical explanation for God.

Religion is a form of life like anything else, idiotS!

Evolution is extremely well founded in explaining how life got here.

The real questions are "Why evolve", "Why exist" and "Whence have we come(in the beginning)"

Not an argument.

No. It isn't. The debate concerning the evidence is extremely contentious, you could easily say some of the remains found are nephilim.

That just isn't true
Anyone who says dinosaur bones are nephilim are fucking retards ignoring scientific data

That's false as well because it's not an argument and you're not the one.

Yes, it's not an argument, you're not completely illiterate, so why didn't you understand i was asking you to disprove the points Gervais made?

theres that shit with the moths
that shit with the lizards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peppered_moth_evolution
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/04/080421-lizard-evolution.html
there is ofcourse more evidence but this is recent shit i remember hearing about back in school

God makes his creatures similar. Why is that hard to recognize?

You're not the one.

I agree, and I blame the American audience.

Strange how Gervais is suddenly acting hesitant and thoughtful towards religion when in every other oppurtunity he has he, unchallenged, crudely makes fun of it.
It's a shame Colbert wasn't willing to push the point that far, but when he's talking about the whole "wanting to direct one's gratitude somewhere" Gervais really has nothing to come back with.
Gervais begins to claim that the direction you want to point that gratitude is just humans trying to make sense of the universe, but the very fact we have this desire to direct the faith can be evidence for the divine.
The desires we have in this world are for things which can be fulfilled in this world. And the fact that we have a desire to repay a larger feeling of gratitude is evidence for something which we can repay it to.

Not him but I'm willing to entertain the idea that Bigfoot is real. I also think evolution is real too.

And I'm a Christian on top of all that.

Like and Subscribe video thank you ....

>ultra-pseud vs ultra-pseud

About as what I expected

Who cares what Colbert and Gervais have to say about religion? They're entertainers, not philosophers

Both don't understand religion, so who cares.
>evidence
doesnt real
>there is no scientific axiom or method
>data is right for [unsubstantiated reasons]

Lol

The american education system is a fucking joke. I can't believe some people here discuss whether evolution is real or not. And don't you dare fucking call me a stem autist, because evolution is shit you learn in middle school.