Could Sam Harris beat him in a debate?

Could Sam Harris beat him in a debate?

Whom?

Easily.

Sam is very concise and rarely uses non-arguments. The only thing I don't understand and which compromises his integrity completely is his insistence on moral realism.

A non-cognitivist Sambo could not be stopped.

They both hate muslims, so no.

Stop posting this loser, he recites Wikipedia articles.

yes. easily. harris would beat the brakes off him.

the reason is because harris actually believes what he believes. molyneux isn't a serious philosopher, he's a media figure and he does what he does because it gets hits and views. he's riding a cultural wave but harris doesn't give a flying fuck how popular he is, because he knows that being superultrafucking smart means that most people aren't even going to understand you anyways

do you honestly believe that molyneux could have handled a drunken hannibal burress the way harris did? jesus christ even joe rogan thought that stefan was a meme and didn't believe half the shit that he says

i feel for stefan, i honestly do. he wants to be part of a good thing, and he's obviously anguished about what's going on in the world. but the way through that shit isn't by ramping up the fear, it's by actually helping people to think

that's what public intellectuals are supposed to do. they're not supposed to do the public's thinking for them or show how much smarter they are than us. they're supposed to show what actually being smart would look like so that maybe some of that rubs off on us

Alex Jones would beat Molomeme.

This is actually a good opinion

Yep. There's so many totally insincere political commentators around that Sam Harris does actually seem really honest in comparison.

It's hard to take someone seriously with such a lack of imagination as Sam Harris and his tendency to slander/ad-hom/dismiss anything that isn't extremely moderate.

Perfect example of an intellectual thinking he's above us mere mortals & very rarely one that wrestles with tough questions. Reminds me of Chomsky a bit.

>his tendency to slander/ad-hom/dismiss anything that isn't extremely moderate.
He literally never does this.

> This would be ridiculous
> Anyone who thinks this is an imbecile
> Hard to take these morons seriously

I agree with that other post that he's smart, sincere & honest but he falls into some intellectual traps on occasion.

These sentences are always part of a larger argument that makes them much more reasonable, but I agree he has a certain blind spot about the obvious of his (ethical) beliefs.

Ooh, I don't know. Tough call. It would be a real clash of the titans.

wikipedias a great source of info

XD

>Got btfo by Chomsky and Peterson
>thinks he can beat Molyneax

you're funny OP

Too much logic in one room, the sheer amount of concentrated facts and rationality might trigger an explosive fission reaction. It's too Dangerous.

>listening to Jews

good goys!

>refuses to use the single largest concentrated wealth of knowledge in all of human history, putting even Alexandria to shame, because his high school teacher told him he can't cite it in essays
is this truly what non-argumentative mentality is like?

Sam Harris couldn't beat up a soggy noodle in a debate

I dreamt Molyneux, Sam Harris, Dawkins and Sargon of Akkad got together for an after school special where they BTFO'd SJWs, Islam and The regressive left with a pure assault of logic and science. It was beautiful. I woke up covered in cum