I forgot, why do we hate Michio Kaku again?

I forgot, why do we hate Michio Kaku again?

bcuz I iz smart kaku is dumb

I like this man but futurology = (pleasant) meme

We hate the retarded pop sciculture that creates people who rather watch YouTube videos to learn shit than actually learning the material.

>Unironically believes that corporations are hiring 90iq Pajeets because "America is producing dummies" rather than because they can pay them $30,000 a year and give them 100 hour work weeks.

because he became a pop sci icon that started fielding questions on science from outside is expertise. resulting in him saying a lot of dumb shit on TV and normies accepting it as fact.

What about in his books, in which he is speaking in his field of expertise?

i haven't read anything of his since his initial string theory.

>actually learning the material
What's the point in that? So everyone can become a physics teacher?

>$30,000 a year and give them 100 hour work weeks

H1B visas need to end today and all the foreigners need to be sent to their point of origin. There are more than enough American engineers in America.

I sure as hell can't stand the guy.

Well, If you supposedly love science and you are passionate about it, it shouldn't be that far reaching to just learn for the sake of it. I know most people will not actually do it, but it's necessary if one wants to call himself and intellectual/polymath.

First of all, thank you for the great introduction: I'm very happy to be the speaker myself. I would like to say that the internet is an extremely powerful tool for DEMOCRACY. I mean, just think about Type 1 civilizations, which harvest the powers of the planet, and there's Type 2 civilizations, that harvest the powers of the star, and Type 3 civilizations, which harvest the powers of the galaxy. But what I wanted to talk about is String Theory - which by the way is the very field I work on - and that has everything to do with chips. In the future, there will be a chipping chip that chips chipped chips. And we will pay PENNIES for that. That's because Moore's law says that technology doubles every 6 months or so. Today, chips have the power of a roach. In some time, they will have the power of a mouse, then a cat or dog, and then of a chimp. That's becausen we physicists do things for free, and I take personal credit for every human invention in the world because I am a theorical physicist, as after all, when I was younger I asked my mom to build a particle collider in our basement, and she said "yeah right kid", and that's how I got into college and destroyed all the resistors we had in the garage. The other day I saw a kid and she started telling me "Professor, professor, you are WRONG!" and I just said, "yeah, shut up kid. That's a nice intersection, why don't you go play over there?". You also should definetely not worry about the dangers of the technologies in the future, because we will make chips to destroy chips too. Please check out my newest episode on the Sci-Fi channel, where I waste your time by repeating exactly everything I said so far.

>and that has everything to do with chips. In the future, there will be a chipping chip that chips chipped chips.

heh

This has got to be pasta, it deserves to be.

>p-pls stop learning trivial facts for entertainment!
whats your problem?

He's clearly very intelligent but dabbles in meme science and panders to retards for money. I put him a tier above guys like Neil deGrasse Tyson and Bill fucking Nye anyways.

he's a genius that wastes his time with popsci for retards

>Unironically believes that corporations are hiring 90iq Pajeets because "America is producing dummies" rather than because they can pay them $30,000 a year and give them 100 hour work weeks

>YouTube videos to learn shit than actually learning the material.

implying youtube videos dont just present the material...with animations

in the age of information, you still want us reading textbooks as a standard for learning.

fuck off

>comparing watching plebtube videos with actually reading a textbook

>There are more than enough American engineers in America.
Doesnt matter. If some american wants to hire an indian, thats none of your business you entitled shithead.

>The other day I saw a kid and she started telling me "Professor, professor, you are WRONG!" and I just said, "yeah, shut up kid. That's a nice intersection, why don't you go play over there?".

He actuallt told people that he said that, rather funny.

Try passing a physics past paper after watching a Lawrence Krauss video then.

Watching compilations of Richard Dawkins and Neil de-whatever online does not make you a scientist, neither does watching the fucking big bang theory. Ugh.

If that were truly a problem, then consumers would boycott the corporations abusing the H1B system and they wouldn't do it anymore. But the free market is correct, ergo, H1B visas are just fine

PAJEET DETECTED

A good rigorous 'pop science' book is "Road to Reality" by Roger Penrose. It's filled with the actual math of physics even though his publisher wanted a Kaku type fluff pamphlet.

kek
I like how the European is using a modern monitor while the American is so backwards that he still use a CRT

CRTs give you more accurate colors, duncecake.

Because he's not white.

Penrose is a quack

Pseudo-intellectuality

>Comparing a medium with another medium
Laughinggirls dot jaypeg