Why do these three (hoaxist) guys look like huge betas?

Why do these three (hoaxist) guys look like huge betas?

Get picked on in school so you have to lie about going to the Moon? That's the gayest shit ever. Seriously. I'm loling my ass off over here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Math_55
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Veeky Forums Engineers & Medical Doctors go to space.
While
Autistic Physicist & Mathematicians keep masturbating/jerking each other on Earth.
Masturbating about useless theories like String Theory.

They can't all be the Buck Rodgers of the moon mission.

Why do these (autistic) posts look like juvenile bait?
Get flunked out of school so you prop yourself up by shitposting on a science forum? The most pathetic shit ever. Seriously, I'm rolling my eyes back into my head here.
OP took a break from masturbating to post.

I'll have you know I just finished my freshman year as a mathematics major at a top 5 university.

Then why do you behave like a useless dropout?

>freshman year
why do people think this is an accomplishment. Wow you did core classes and calculus 1 or 2!

I'll tell you guys that all Freshman Math Courses in World are Brainlet Level

Except Harvard Math 55

The real math in most Unis only start with Real Analysis.

> JK. this post is also another trolling juvenile bait. so don't take it too seriously.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Math_55
>Problem sets are expected to take from 24 to 60 hours per week to complete,[1] although some claim that it is closer to 20 hours.
oh my...

Is this the Dark Souls of undergraduate classes?

id guess Math 55 and Dark Souls have fairly similar retention rates actually

I was obviously defending myself against his claim that I "flunked out of school". Your butthurt at not getting into a real university is palpable. Maybe in your next life, lol.

>JK. this post is also another trolling juvenile bait. so don't take it too seriously.
No, dipshit. It's a parody of OP's juvenile rant.

This does explain the juvenile rant. You're young. Very young. "Getting picked on in school" is probably your experience, and you're still suffering from teen angst. You're a kid, and your post reflected that, and your post about freshman year confirms it.

>Is Harvard Math 55 the Dark Souls of undergraduate classes?

Yes

"In the class of 1970, only 20 of the 75 students who began the class finished it due to its difficulty.
Similar drop-out rates were true for the class of 1976: "Seventy started it, 20 finished it, and only 10 understood it."

and for the class of 2009: "[...] we had 51 students the first day, 31 students the second day, 24 for the next four days, 23 for two more weeks, and then 21 for the rest of the first semester after the fifth Monday."

Only the very confident math genius & some masochists take it.

Harvard Math 55, A math course which is extremely difficult even for students of Harvard, one of the most selective Universities in the World.

> Your butthurt at not getting into a real university is palpable. Maybe in your next life, lol.
if it were up to me, people without degrees wouldnt be allowed to post.

I don't care much for the opinions of state university and community college "alumni" (calling them alumni is an insult to real alumni).

If it were up to me, people who don't even manage to get into a top 10 university wouldn't be allowed to post on Veeky Forums; their frustration at achieving nothing, and being subconsciously aware that they will never achieve anything, is reflected in the poor quality of their posts.

screenshotted for use in Veeky Forums meme threads. you sound like an absolute pretentious faggot. And ill have you know, i did go to a top 10, and am currently in a PhD program in a top 10 in my field. But the need to say such just makes you a complete jackass.
again, people with degrees shouldnt say shit. someone with an associates from a CC has more credentials than you. you are literally nothing but a highschool graduate right now.

Someone with an associate degree from a CC may be considered better qualified than me by the standards of the brain dead masses. The fact that you share their standards is sufficient evidence that either: a) you're bullshitting about going to a top 10 university; or b) you studied/are studying some low-tier major like English or bioëngineering.

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough when I said, "people who don't even manage to get into a top 10 university". It's frankly embarrassing for you that I need to clarify this, but I meant, "people who don't even manage to get into a top 10 university to study a respectable major". Please tell me you didn't think I was including bullshit majors like women's studies. If you did, I don't think I'll be able to contain my laughter.

holy shit i cannot stop laughing. please, keep this attitude, keep this mentality, and talk to people like this. You sound like an insufferable prick.
>only enlightened people will see my amazing skills!
fucking kek. read again: you are useless right now, you are a highschool graduate, and someone with an associates degree is more valuable to the workplace than you right now. This is not subjective, this is a fact.
not that any of that matters, your attitude is going to be the biggest hindrance for you, professionally. that i can guarantee you.

I can see it now
>OP walks in to job interview
>notices the Business degree from a state university on the interviewers wall
>Proceeds to condescend and mock his brainlet interviewer, informing him that his company is doomed without his brilliance to guide it
>doesn't get the job
>proceeds to smolder angrily in his trailer about how that brainlet was too stupid to recognize his brilliance
>wonders to himself if he can use foodstamps to pay off his student loans

>someone with an associates degree is more valuable to the workplace than you right now
The fact that you believe this and have dodged the issue of your major is proof that you are a CC "alumnus". (A side note: 'alumnus' literally means 'nourished', which is evidence that 'alumnus' is an inaccurate descriptor for CC graduates. Anyone who has been to a top 10 university and has seen the syllabus of CCs will know that their students have not been nourished intellectually.)

>You sound like an insufferable prick
Some more Latin for you: this is an 'ad hominem' (lit. "to the man", to save you the trouble of looking it up) attack. Please don't waste my time with juvenile insults.

Let's end this argument. I am not only better educated than some pleb who has been at CC for two years but naturally more gifted at problem solving.

Your fury and jealousy is getting the better of you, and I'm embarrassed for you. Stop now, have a read of your posts. Anyone with an IQ over 80 will see how petulantly you're behaving. Believe it or not, I respect idiots who at least accept their stupidity and bear it with grace.

> I am not only better educated than some pleb who has been at CC for two years.
no you're not.
>but naturally more gifted at problem solving.
without a degree no one gives a fuck
>Your fury and jealousy is getting the better of you, and I'm embarrassed for you. Stop now, have a read of your posts. Anyone with an IQ over 80 will see how petulantly you're behaving. Believe it or not, I respect idiots who at least accept their stupidity and bear it with grace.
whatever you say, oh knower of knowledge, you sure psychoanalysed me!
>The fact that you believe this and have dodged the issue of your major is proof that you are a CC "alumnus".
really sad you dont know what "proof" means on a scientific board.
> Please don't waste my time with juvenile insults.
proceeds to throw juvenile insults.

jesus user, get your life together.

Actually i believe the senior wrangler course in Cambridge is the hardest math course in the world not math 55

>no you're not.
Yes, I am.
>without a degree no one gives a fuck
See . I don't care how many fucks plebs give.
>really sad you dont know what "proof" means on a scientific board.
Really typical of CC graduates--rather than focusing on the matter at hand, you try to squirm out of the argument with (in this case, ill-founded) pedantry. From the Oxford English Dictionary: Proof: "Demonstrate the truth or existence of (something) by evidence or argument." I have done that well enough. Anyone reading this exchange is sure to agree with me; they will know that it is beyond the realm of possibility that you are anything more than a CC graduate. And once again, you dodge the matter of your major. Need I more proof? (The educated of Veeky Forums shout, "No!")
>proceeds to throw juvenile insults.
Nothing I said was an insult, just the truth.

yea you're a moron. but can you keep posting shit, this is insanely entertaining.

"The wooden spoon was presented originally at the University of Cambridge as a kind of booby prize awarded by the students to the man who achieved the lowest exam marks but still earned a third-class degree (a junior optime) in the Mathematical Tripos.

"The last wooden spoon was awarded to Cuthbert Lempriere Holthouse, an oarsman of the Lady Margaret Boat Club of St. John's College, Cambridge, in 1909 at the graduation ceremony in the University's Senate House. The handle is shaped like an oar and inscribed with an epigram in Greek which may be translated as follows:

"In Honours Mathematical,
This is the very last of all
The Wooden Spoons which you see here;
O you who see it, shed a tear."

Look at this brainlet!

You're reduced to nothing more than a single ad hominem attack and a failed attempt to save face by insisting that you like to be humiliated.

Nothing more on your major, of course.

It seems you might go your whole life keeping your eyes closed so that you'll never see the truth and hurt your pride.

Wouldn't it be easier just to face the admit it? Say it: "I'm stupid."

There's nothing more for me to say. I pity you.

*just to admit it

shit user. you're onto something... People my whole life have been fucking with me, convincing me that i am competent in my field, giving me scholarships, acceptances, and letters of rec, it was all a farce. How did i not see it before. Well, i wasnt exposed to such a brilliant mind that could explain it so eloquently as you, thank god for this chance encounter. My whole life has been a lie. My PhD stipend, program, all a game played by society to convince me i am competent. IM A FRAUD!

yea you're a fucking moron user. your personality will alienate you from your peers and professors. but please, keep thinking you know better than everyone else

Alright user I'll bite. Why do you think the Moon landings were a hoax despite the huge amount of evidence for them?

Lol, what evidence? A mirror on the moon that could have been put there by a lander? How about all the photographic evidence that the landing was a hoax? And please don't ask why NASA would lie. The Cold War was a huge dick waving contest between the USA and USSR.

> The Cold War was a huge dick waving contest between the USA and USSR.
so why didnt the USSR flat out call America out for lying about the landing unless it was real? you would think they would want to disprove it ASAP

How about the Apollo missions bringing back 382kg of rocks which have never been disputed to have not have originated from the Moon.

By comparison the three samples of Moon rocks returned by the unmanned Soviet landers was 0.326kg, over 1000 times less.

Moon rocks have been found on the surface of the Earth as meteorites, with the first one being found in 1982. The reason they knew it was a Moon rock was by comparing it to the Apollo rocks. To date only ~45kg of Lunar meteorites have been found after decades of searching.
If they didn't land on the Moon where did Nasa get 382kg of Moon rocks?

How about the hundreds of amateur astronomers and professional observatories which tracked the Apollo missions, including a group of school children in England? Pic is a photo an amateur took of Apollo 8

>How about the Apollo missions bringing back 382kg of rocks which have never been disputed to have not have originated from the Moon.
Rocks analysed by the soviets? No? How convenient.
>How about the hundreds of amateur astronomers and professional observatories which tracked the Apollo missions, including a group of school children in England? Pic is a photo an amateur took of Apollo 8
*school children in England, which is an ally of the USA
*an amateur from the USA or some ally of the USA

Also
>All the photographic evidence
Shadows in those photographs are far more complicated than the simple assumptions people normally make when photographs of everyday stuff

The terrain is not flat and has very few reference points. The terrain is mainly lit up by the Sun but the Astronauts in all white, the reflective lander, and the Earth all provide smaller secondary light sources. The non-flat terrain especially affects the appearance of shadows as seen in pic related. Also the Astronauts' cameras were wide angle enhancing the distortion towards the edge of the photos

>Thinking a group of 16 year schoolboys are in cahoots with Nasa
Ok I get it you're outright delusional without proper evidence still
The Soviets had their own rocks and when compared with the Apollo rocks they were consistently found to be Lunar rocks. They also gave rocks to plenty of nations that would have liked to have discredited the Americans like Iran