This year's IMO results are out

This year's IMO results are out.
>imo-official.org/year_country_r.aspx?year=2017

itt: future non-mathematicians

Is that really how they are ranked? That's stupid, they should rank them by golds, then silver, etc.

It's the team with the most collective points. The gold/silver/bronze cutoffs depend on how people score anyway. You'll see it matches up well.

Who cares

No. Curiously the rabbit's best chances are if the tracking device points out exactly to the rabbit's location. Eventually the distance between the rabbit and the hunter will be such that he will be able to run away by running in a straight line and at that point the hunter is lost. Don't ask me to prove it though, but I solved it geometrically.

>France is not present
>French have most Fields medalists over last 25 years

I will openly admit I can't solve many of these but why the fuck do people even care about questions like this?
This is so far beyond contrived it's ridiculous

It's just professional puzzle solving. I don't think anyone believes this is anything more than a game, like sports or the olympics.

IMO contestants have to be 20 years or younger, Fields medalists have to be 40 years or younger, IMO awards are ranked based on individual scores based on the six annual math problems, Fields Medalist are awarded in a meeting in the International Congrees of Mathematicians

If the tracker always points to the rabbit's location then the Hunter will always be on the rabbit since they start in the same spot. Nice try dumbo.

Lol retard

china cheats every year

This seems plausible, but is there any evidence?

France is relevant where it matters.

quick rundown?

Why the fuck did only Russia get 7 points on question number 3?

sure it is - she just has to guess the same path as the rabbit.
The question wasn't about a winning strategy that grants you 100% of wins, but if it's always possible for her to find such a a path :^)

Why is Vietnam & Thailand so High?

2nd time Vietnam won against USA since Vietnam War.

Are Vietnam & Thailand East Asian?

Why are Iran's Mohammeds & Ahmeds so High?

Why are France, Germany, Scandinavia & Italy so low? (Lower than Philippines & Thailand!?)

>Why are Iran's Mohammeds & Ahmeds so High?

Are Iranians using this math human brain power to make Nuclear Weapons?

Because nobody cares about the IMO, it's a game that communist countries used to play as a penis contest seems like they didn't get the memo that the Cold War was over

>game that communist countries used to play
kek, that butthurt
>their country can't play real football that's internationally accepted
>they invent some watermelon grabbing contest only they are willing to play

Stop being more pathetic than you are, loser.

>it's a game that communist countries used to play as a penis contest

East Asian clearly lose the Literal Penis contest for obvious reasons. Congo wins in this area.

But Asians won in Math.

Do USA sent a bunch of Niggers to participate to diversify (& dumb down) the team?

Do UK sent a bunch of Muslims to participate to diversify (& dumb down) the team?

How US & other European Countries can explain that Vietnam done better?

>Do UK sent a bunch of Muslims to participate to diversify (& dumb down) the team?

The Islamic Republic of Iran came 5th, the UK came 9th.
Dumbass.

Jesus fkn Christ, the whole 7 points that Russia got for question 3 comes form a single guy. How the fuck did he manage a perfect score when fkn everyone got 0 on that question.

>Why are Iran's Mohammeds & Ahmeds so High?
>Why are France, Germany, Scandinavia & Italy so low? (Lower than Philippines & Thailand!?)

Melanin increases IQ. White boys can't even fucking compete. Stop opressing Africa you retarded whiteys and you'll see Zimbabwe get perfect scores in the IMO every year.

No because she the hunter is indicated to be a woman, thus she has inferior intellect and will be fucking lucky if after 10 rounds she isn't 1000000 kilometers away from the rabbit, the dumb bitch

Holy shit, an Iranian got first place together with 2 ching chongs. I didn't know they were that good.

Persian mathematics will rise.

>tfw only got a honourable mention
well im from a shithole third world country so it counts I guess.

Have some sort of certificate to prove?

are you retarded or just pretending?

i might be a brainlet but my country is in top 25

WHY

they only gave the medals yesterday, I still haven't received my certificate.

>mfw son of Bashar al-assad was participating the imo and got a honorable mention

What the fuck.