I want a calculator that I will be able to take through physics and math at the university level

I want a calculator that I will be able to take through physics and math at the university level.

What are your recommendations?

Also general calculator thread.

any scientific

inb4 you're going to a memeschool that allows graphing calculators

>he needs a calculator
Kek why not take gender studies instead?

a casio fx82ms will work for nearly anything, im still using mine at my engineering job when im away from a computer and I got it when I started highschool 15 years ago, havent even changed the batteries.

It doesnt have complex numbers or matrix support though, which depending on your major may be handy (I just did it by hand every time I needed to do it, but it takes a bit longer) I cant remember the model bu the slightly newer casio does have both those things, so I think thats the current best calculator (unless you want meme functions like a color screen and shit)

>calculator
>math and physics
See pic related

Firstly, don't post irrelevant /pol/ memes. Secondly, this isn't /adv/.

With that out of the way, a calculator can actually be quite useful and appropriate. It depends on what field of studies you are going for. As a rule of thumb, use it for nothing you cannot do with pen and paper. Pic related or newer models are my recommendation for natural sciences that aren't physics. I can't talk about fields which require math on the level physics does. The calculator has constants saved in. Use it to save time so you can dedicate your time to the actual problem.

Chemist undergrad here in case that matters.

Forgot pic.

You'll get meme'd on because of your pic, yet Veeky Forums has their calculator threads from time to time.

Just get what your school wants and try to know it just like you know your phone.
/thread

>es
It's literally just a worse version of the fx-991DE PLUS, which has already been improved on with the fx-991DE X.

If your raped and murdered every other race throughout history, why exactly is it immoral to want you dead?

fpbp

Also pirate Matlab or install winpython

DE is only sold in North Turkestan

>Not living in based Hamburgercity

TI-84

Isn't it still burning under anarcho-communist occupation?

That was only the inner city though. Rest of the city only noticed the destruction through the media. Anyway, I'd rather live in the fires of hell than be forced to buy overpriced calculators.

You won't need a calculator.

>when you post a meme with getting flak with adolf hitler although flak cannons were german by design
Nazis are the fucking worst of brainlets.

TI-Nspire CX CAS

honestly just this. for general fuckery i enjoy the n-spire

This.

Get out niggers. This is a white man's board, not /b/.