Guides, resources obscure stuff

Hey /sci, I know some off you are really smart cookies, care to post some guides, resources and generally some obscure stuff I know you have bookmarked related to the following :

Intelligence, fitness, anything brain related, politics, nature, agriculture.

Let's change some information with each other so we can learn from one another.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4221920/
ufile.io/klsnv
classics.mit.edu/Epictetus/epicench.html
foundmyfitness.com/news/s/rcbhr7/paracetamol_tylenol_during_pregnancy_inhibits_the_development_of_male_behavior_sex_drive_normal_aggression_in_mice
sci-hub.cc/http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S007961230862676X
matt.might.net/articles/hacking-strength/
matt.might.net/articles/least-resistance-weight-loss/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2017-06/uoct-pdp062117.php
naturaepsiche.it/fileadmin/img/D._R._Keller_Deep_Ecology.pdf
nature.com/nature/journal/v442/n7100/edsumm/e060720-01.html?foxtrotcallback=true
resalliance.org/key-concepts
nature.com/scitable/knowledge/library/principles-of-landscape-ecology-13260702
sci-hub.cc/http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/book/9780125545204
rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/364/1523
mhhe.com/biosci/genbio/raven6b/graphics/raven06b/other/raven06_27.pdf
rsif.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/14/131/20170096
newnownext.com/straight-men-maggots-study-gay-men-kissing/07/2017/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll start :

Reversal of cognitive decline: A novel therapeutic program :

This report describes a novel, comprehensive, and personalized therapeutic program that is based on the underlying pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease, and which involves multiple modalities designed to achieve metabolic enhancement for neurodegeneration

Nine of the 10 displayed subjective or objective improvement in cognition beginning within 3-6 months, with the one failure being a patient with very late stage AD. Six of the patients had had to discontinue working or were struggling with their jobs at the time of presentation, and all were able to return to work or continue working with improved performance. Improvements have been sustained, and at this time the longest patient follow-up is two and one-half years from initial treatment, with sustained and marked improvement.

>In this paper they essentially cured Alzheimer's, methods are in pic related.

So there, you now can not have Alzheimer's or help your loved one.

*some of you
*exchange some information
Somehow I don't see you contributing anything of worth, so don't talk of "us" learning from one another.

Link : ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4221920/

I just posted user.

Care to post something of worth?

And here's the PDF : ufile.io/klsnv

Bump, seriously no one else?

Not even you smart ass?

relax

heres a philosophy/intelligence read in the meantime classics.mit.edu/Epictetus/epicench.html

> Don't demand that things happen as you wish, but wish that they happen as they do happen, and you will go on well.

Thank you for contributing :), will read, here's another one :

foundmyfitness.com/news/s/rcbhr7/paracetamol_tylenol_during_pregnancy_inhibits_the_development_of_male_behavior_sex_drive_normal_aggression_in_mice

Previous studies have shown the paracetamol can inhibit the development of the male sex hormone testosterone in male foetuses, thus increasing the risk of malformation of the testicles in infants. […]

“We have demonstrated that a reduced level of testosterone means that male characteristics do not develop as they should. This also affects sex drive. In a trial, mice exposed to paracetamol at the foetal stage were simply unable to copulate in the same way as our control animals. Male programming had not been properly established during their foetal development and this could be seen long afterwards in their adult life. It is very worrying,” says David Mobjerg Kristensen.

> Paracetamol (tylenol) during pregnancy permanently inhibits the development of 'male behavior' (sex drive & normal aggression) in mice . i.e masculinity

Future to be fathers please take care.

One last and final bump, shame :(.

>nature

sci-hub.cc/http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S007961230862676X

>Fitness
Matt Might is a professor and has some good 'guides' here matt.might.net/articles/hacking-strength/ and matt.might.net/articles/least-resistance-weight-loss/

What about it?

It would be nice to categorize it like me and & did

And put a little resume in greentext.

Thank you.

i don't think that automatically translates to advice for parents. is there any studies about this in humans? are there more specifics about it like doseages? im sure nearly every pregnant person with access has taken paracetemol more than once.

>nature
what do you mean by nature?
last i checked everything in existence was nature

Read : eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2017-06/uoct-pdp062117.php

Stop being pedantic, trees, growing food, nature shit :)

yeah thats just nonsensical. the false dichotomy between man vs nature is a very dangourous concept. That is an anachronism from the enlightenment.
here is some "nature" shit for you
naturaepsiche.it/fileadmin/img/D._R._Keller_Deep_Ecology.pdf

nature.com/nature/journal/v442/n7100/edsumm/e060720-01.html?foxtrotcallback=true

resalliance.org/key-concepts

nature.com/scitable/knowledge/library/principles-of-landscape-ecology-13260702

sci-hub.cc/http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/book/9780125545204

rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/364/1523

mhhe.com/biosci/genbio/raven6b/graphics/raven06b/other/raven06_27.pdf

Faggot.

Essentially just describes how the prefrontal cortex like the rest of the brain can be divided into two trends based on cytoarchitecture. this dualism is reflected in cognition by what is known as the "what" and "where" streams; one seems to process information about what an object is and its behavioural (and emotional) relevance to us , and one seems to process information in regards to our relative position to the outside world (so people with damage in this stream tend to have spatial deficits or bad co-ordination).

rsif.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/14/131/20170096

article on plant cognition. Brains are widely seen as prediction machines; this extends the same idea to plants so that they are (abstractly) models of their environment and they try to fulfill the predictions of those models through perception and action in the same ways as animals do; adjusting their relations to the environment in order to avoid dieing.

>Faggot.
Why the homophobia?

>implying hatred of disgusting subhuman faggots is based on fear

why are you mad again?

just grow up and accept biosemiotics as a General property of life already.

this whole thread is wat
op didnt say post science articles, he said post resources and bookmarks, then he goes and posts articles and is rude to people trying to contribute.

i fail to figure out his major malfunction. maybe he's new to 4chin

Why are you afraid of gays?

Are you illiterate?

" care to post some guides, resources and generally some obscure stuff I know you have bookmarked related to the following :

Intelligence, fitness, anything brain related, politics, nature, agriculture."

What was the content off my first post? Do you not understand redundancy? This was just me telling him to fuck off with his pedantic shit.

newnownext.com/straight-men-maggots-study-gay-men-kissing/07/2017/

>pedantic
>important semantic distinction
how was i supposed to know if you where talking of the nonsensical meaning of nature for brainlets or about Nature in general?
also tell me how correcting your illusory concept of nature in one sentence is pedantic.

>newnownext.com/straight-men-maggots-study-gay-men-kissing/07/2017/
So you're scared of gays because others are?

Take your Nazi Buddha back to pol stormweenie