Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>straight white men are committed to ruining everything
sounds about right

He doesn't like people he doesn't like?

He's right, obviously.
youtube.com/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ

Veeky Forums - >Capitalism will not fall until everyone is gay, b ...
1 hour ago - Capitalism will not fall until everyone is gay, black or trans What did he mean by this? - "Veeky Forums - Literature" is Veeky Forums's board for the discussion of ...

>cultural collapse

Tranny detected.

Don't reply to me degenerate

>degenerate
no u desu

picture of you

No, this is a picture of me.

Camille Paglia is the worst pseudo-intellectual that came out from anti-SJW retards from reddit and /pol/.

nah
Veeky Forums loves Camille.
You're a tranny freak tho.

He never said this or even implied it.

Not him but
>Veeky Forums loves Camille

I doubt it.

Why would you doubt it?

>complain about transgender mania
>look like an aborted m to f attempt

The ironing.

It's retarded to connect them as they're completely (almost) unrelated but when it does "fall" everyone probably will be gay, black or trans. Considering Africa has the highest birth rates, people are becoming more fluid with their sexuality and more people are wanting to alter their bodies. Being trans is a world-wide fad at this point, 99% wouldn't do it if they didn't see someone else on the internet doing it, they wouldn't have the seeds of the concept in their minds. Though I think the ultimate outcome for us is to be genderless and formless, our specifics are irrelevant and everyone should kill themselves right now.

I'm beginning to think Land was right. capitalism will never end, it will outlive humans and their primitive animal notions of gender, sexuality, individualism, species et al.

Fags, niggers, and trannies are the most materialistic, consumerist people though. Especially niggers.

ppl really underestimated capitalism's unlimited capacity for recuperation back then haha

I love her

Literally not possible. We should not strive to transcend our humanity: we should embrace it.

that's just the monkey in you talking.

she looks like the dyke version of houellebecq

Paglia: politically active before you were born, bold writings informed by Nietsche and Jungian psychonalysis

You: someone who has turned his fetish to a lifestyle and will commit suicide before his 30th birthday