Tfw no pervasive, simple life philosophy to tell me how to optimise financial success, intellectual growth, fun...

>tfw no pervasive, simple life philosophy to tell me how to optimise financial success, intellectual growth, fun, social life, hedonism, and health
>tfw being unspooked and living in anarchy is the only dignified thing to do
>tfw read about famous people whose accomplishments I respect and their habits to see what I should do
>tfw no answers

I could eat at McDonald's and get fat and it means nothing. Working hard is working stupid. Or is it?

Do I need to cultivate autism and the ability to work on one thing for hours on end? Or is this never going to happen?

>living in anarchy
where? i want to come
im an anarchist and i cant escape authority
i cant even legally occupy land where i live because some walmart executives and ranchers own it all and keep calling the cops for trespassing on my own property

if you dont give yourself your own purpose, someone else will try and define your purpose. Be very careful here, an understanding that "nothing matters" can be beautiful or terrible.

just be yourself

>it means nothing.
BREAKING NEWS

None of it means anything. Form your own philosophy.
At the end of it all you getting fat at micky-dees is no greater accomplishment than the people's you envy.
Its my opinion if you fail the expectations you've formed for yourself by comparing yourself to others then you have mis-spent your energy and should re-evaluate life.

>>tfw no pervasive, simple life philosophy to tell me how to optimise financial success, intellectual growth, fun, social life, hedonism, and health
Read the Bible and understand its teachings. Yes, it's that easy

>Its my opinion if you fail the expectations you've formed for yourself by comparing yourself to others then you have mis-spent your energy and should re-evaluate life.

comparing yourself to others is irrational, and easily concluded. Why would you hold yourself to the same success standards as someone else when all else is not equal?
You should always compare yourself to your past states. Improvement is relative, but not relative to others, relative to yourself.

>comparing yourself to others is irrational,
I dont think so, but we probably are talking about semantics or something.

I think you can compare yourself to someone to assess what you need to do in order to become more or less like the person you are comparing to. Probably not making sense so ill do gay greentext

>Like fireman i saw at school
>Wanna be fireman
>What makes me not a fireman?
>Muscles, training, age, values?, courage..etc

>of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

According to the bible you're not allowed to know right from wrong.

>tfw no answers

but you're wrong

for sure we are being semantic. Your greentext example, i would argue, is using him as a (justified) benchmark for what you need in order to also be in his profession. What would be unhealthy is "i need more muscles/training,ect than HIM in order to feel accomplished, when in fact you dont need more than him, you just need more than you currently have (ie, future state vs past state).
yea im not really good at wording it either, but having like a mentor or aspiring to be someone isnt the same as wanting to be better than them. It's like jealousy vs respect almost.

>he doesn't follow the law of yin yang
-
>be kind when necessary, but don't take any shit
>be evil when necessary, but have mercy

According to the Bible, it's not man's place to decide right and wrong for himself, only our Creator has that right

>Do I need to cultivate autism and the ability to work on one thing for hours on end?

Might sound funny but this is actually the correct way to success OP.

I read that, even though I rarely read books like that. And I read his website and see him as someone who is doing hard work, even though I am no judge of CS.

But on his website he talks about making himself a schedule, which I find horrific. Also he considers a long work session to be 2 hours, and 1 hour as acceptable. I'm not much different, but he hasn't cultivated super autism.

>implying I should trust someone who masturbates to cartoon pictures

Cal is insightful but he's actually a normie. He believes in work-life balance, got himself a wife and child. If you cultivate weapons grade autism you can beat even someone like him with your deep work sessions.

>he has a wife and child
>you can beat him
How? It sounds like he already won the game.

>he thinks fucking someone is "winning" even though the most chimp nig nogs manage doing that
Get out

I think his insight is seeing almost everything for the BS it is and ignoring it.

This is why erudition always looks like bs to me. Intellectuals and everything about them is phoney nonsense. I don't give a shit about Zimbabwe waste disposal innovations. I'm not "curious" or a voracious reader

>this triggers the incel

Not sure what you're talking about. Becoming an expert in some field is BS to you?

After a certain age most people resign themselves to the fact that they won't be great at anything. Might as well be a normie.

Is this how you doomed yourself to life of mediocrity?