I DID IT, I FUCKING did it, Veeky Forums

I DID IT, I FUCKING did it, Veeky Forums.

I just received the news on te phone and my IQ has been confirmed as Top 1%, I'm part of the elite, 136.

This means I can DO anything.
I can BE anything.
Nothing can STOP me.

I'm so fucking happy I can't stop crying.

Thank you so so so so much, /sci;, without you I would never have been able to accomplish this, I studied so hard all year for this, I'm so fucking hlad.

Now I don't know where life will take me, but I will never forget you, Veeky Forums.
Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash_Jr.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Congratulations user!
I wish you luck in all your endeavors and a happy and healthy life!

>studied so hard
if you have studied for an iq test ive got a bad message for you
[spoiler]you are a brainlet and your iq test is invalid[/spoiler]

i just hope you're not lazy!

There's nothing wrong with studying for an IQ test.

Yeah I don't get this either, I thought the point of IQ testing was to present you with shit you don't know and see how you do.

I had one as a kid that I can barely remember, and after they moved me into a private school for 'gifted' kids without ever telling me what my IQ was.

>le smart but lazy meme
You are just a brainlet impostor.

protip: smart but lazy = same result as dumb

>136 IQ
>any job I want
>$300k starting

checked
what a waste of fine digits

High IQ is just part of what is required in terms of mental faculties.

Are you sound of mind? Forget being anything if you have mental illnesses.

Nice digits.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash_Jr.

How do I stop being lazy? Asking for a friend

>implying I would tell you
I want you to continue being lazy so I can take your job, your gf, your parents' hard-earned money, and everything else you would otherwise deserve.

where can I take a legitimate IQ test? I would like to present the results to the disability office so that I may receive retard bucks for the rest of my life. Thanks.

I did mine for a psych eval at a psychiatrist
t. only top 2%
t.t. failure at life

>87 IQ
>any amount of children I want
>max welfare benefits starting

How about smart but bipolar?
I'm so sick of this shit. I swear to god every 2-3 weeks it's make 10 steps forward, then 10 steps back.

stop making excuses dude you are just lazy

Remember to subtract 15 to obtain your Ashkenazi adjusted iq score.

I wish it were that easy.

>tfw 140 IQ and brain problems
I'M PERPETUALLY SPINNING MY WHEELS BOI

Pro tip: if you care about IQ you will never achieve anything.

Your IQ is only relevant if you do something with it.

The point is I can do ANYTHING with it and normal people can't.

I can go to the moon if I want to, I can be president, I can be the pope.

Normal 90-130 can't.

it is relevant. would you recommend someone with an average iq go to grad school? obviously not, because there's serious opportunity cost and they aren't as likely to succeed. they'd be wasting a lot of money, along with the remainder of their youth.

This. You arent supposed to study them for accurate results.

>muh dick

/thread

You're pathetic.

Is this a joke? Some kind of advanced trolling? Why would you be happy for an IQ test? Are you so insecure about your intelligence that you need outside validation? Also why would you be so happy about an IQ of 136? That's not all that special

Good luck OP and if IQ tests really bring you so much joy then why not I suppose

>tfw not even triple digits

It takes time for my brain to process stuff. Like on the first day Im worse than average but by the second day Im at the top.

Is there any way to boos my IQ?

I feel like I'm a top 3% but I would really like to make the jump to top 1%.

Honestly, grad school isn't so much about IQ as it is about actually doing research.

Grad school literally requires the same time investment as a real job.

>136
get the fuck out of sci, retard

No

Are IQ tests really accurate? I mean didn't Richard Feynman score like 125 or something like that? yet he is one of the brightest minds of modern history...

I have multiple brain injuries and lived in horrible poverty for years and my IQ is still 129 (psychiatrist confirmed). Extrapolating for my real IQ before the brain damage using real science, math, and studies it is 280. I was likely the smartest human being alive before that car accident ruined my life as kid.

Ironically will never procreate either, I could have sex with a retard with an IQ below 90 and my children would likely be super-geniuses. Because my brain is damaged, but my genetics are mostly untouched.

how many nobels you've got though?

How is studying for an IQ test cheating?

Is studying logic cheating?

Fuck off.