This normal?

So today I worked for 13 hours straight as a salesman, ate nothing but a croissant and water. I am now hearing voices having conversations out of my fan noise.

Other urls found in this thread:

glutenfreesociety.org/gluten-a-cause-of-mental-disease/
drruscio.com/gluten-cause-leaky-gut-everyone/
thenourishedpsychologist.com/gluten-and-mental-health/
glutenfreesociety.org/leaky-gut-syndrome-is-gluten-at-the-root/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go to bed OP

No you shouldn't be hearing voices from moderate dehydration and being hungry.

Maybe OP was just listing three unrelated facts about himself?

>Today I made 2 kites, I ate cereal for lunch and now I hear my cat meowing.

>Correlation does not equal causality.

I think I am always half way into the nether, a bit more stress that probably never affects anyone and I am out of it.

Gonna try, hoping for no night terrors tonite.

glutenfreesociety.org/gluten-a-cause-of-mental-disease/

Stop eating Gluten.

Fuck you, and also fuck the faux-science quackery site you rode in on.

I've noticed motivation/focus/mental clarity improvements while on Keto diets, desu. Sticking to them is a chore when I am such a cheap mofo with no free time.

drruscio.com/gluten-cause-leaky-gut-everyone/

thenourishedpsychologist.com/gluten-and-mental-health/

glutenfreesociety.org/leaky-gut-syndrome-is-gluten-at-the-root/

I'm so sorry but it's true. You are gonna have to quit bread if you don't want increased chances of dementia,ADHD, Alzheimers, Bi-polar disorder, Crohn's disease, and more.

If you think I'm bullshitting you read the first article in whole, if you want more read the others and do your own research.

I thought it was BS but I decided to go without gluten for a week and my mind fog is gone and I feel a ton better in general. I just use rice,greens, or nuts as filler with my chicken,fish, or meat and eat 2 table spoons of coconut oil. Never felt better and I advise you to change your ways as well.

What product are you selling OP?

You guys know you have this thing called "imagination", right?

ive been awake for about 30 hours, going off of maybe 5 hours of disturbed sleep before that, two salmon filets, half an avocado, lots of water and emergen-c, and all i have is dilated pupils, white noise, the very occasional faint voice i cannot understand, intermittent light tremor in the hands, and a irreguar temp of 98-99 deg. Maybe the occasional panic attack or lack of salt/sugar i cant really tell but sometimes feel better after eating some.

i wouldnt worry about it op

I'd rather shoot myself than mimic a vegan

If you smoke cigarettes it may be schizophrenia. 9/10 schizophrenics are smokers: smoking deteriorates the outer cortices responsible for gathering external information.

Vegans can eat gluten, it's Celiacs who can't

I tend to have severe anxiety and hallucinations when I haven't had a lot of sleep. Last week I was freaking out inside over the possibility that white people are starting to wake up to what we're doing to them, but it went away after I did some mindfulness meditation. I also get panicky about the idea that Jews are just using us as pawns to breed with whites or some shit. Obviously /pol/ has started to fuck with my brain.

When I said to fuck the faux-science quackery site you rode in on, this did not mean "quote is again, and add more.

>it's Celiacs who can't

And only Celiacs.

Pretty much yeah, every hypochondriac hippie who says they can't eat gluten is wrong, it's totally safe. MAYBE it causes some discomfort and problems with digestion but it definitely doesn't cause real harm

Dude, you need help.

Houses

No smoking here, at least not directly. I take in a lot of second hand smoke from clients.

Sounds familiar. I just woke up with a horrible headache. At least the background noise of a restaurant with people clinging utensils against their porcelain dishes, talking and laughing stopped.

I hear shit too when I'm tired. Except I realize that it's coming from my head.

My pet theory is that it's just overactive broca's area

yeah man it sounds like you are under a huge amount of stress. maybe you have a tension headache, i hate those so much.

I would say center yourself by whatever means but i've never figured out quite how to do that when i am stressing for a long period. it should go away.
Also having trouble with bad dreams. trouble is they are super lucid and i can still vividly remember the one i had when i slept 36+ hours ago.

Hope you feel better

Yes, you've become so accustomed to hearing talking through the day your brain's doing weird brain things to keep up with the stress. Happens to me when I'm around people who never shut the hell up for hours at a time. It's got nothing to do with what you ate or drank, it's also not your fan lol.

Feeling better now, I think I'll go for a jog before heading back to the office. I had some crazy dreams, but they were kinda cool for a change, no night terrors.

Everyone else in this thread is mistaken.

Spending all day listening to people, you have been attuned to sounds of human vocalization so that you now recognize these sounds in everything.

Kind of like pic related. It's something which most people playing computergames have experienced and I think it's a sideeffect of training pattern recognition.

how do you eat water