Shitposting

Is this kino I mean Veeky Forums?

We're hitting SJW levels that shouldn't even be possible

that theyre ugly and smelly and gonna die soon?

We hate women here, idiot. Their inferior

>their

the drawing on the cover is thicc as fuck

that's just late capitalism, senpai

Why hate women?
I love my girlfriend. She's pretty, an introvert and loves books and philosophy as much as I do, and has a good job in a library. She's also not and never has been a slut, as we lost it to each other.

Being this insecure about muh girl

No, I just don't understand hatred of women. I love my sister, my girlfriend and my mother and respect all three, and I respect my female coworkers.

Take your ignorant hivemind bullshit back to /b/.

>I love my girlfriend.
If you really loved your girlfriend, you would break up with her. By dating her, you are oppressing her via the patriarchy and transforming her from an autonomous subject into an object to be possessed and controlled by a man (you).

>She's also not and never has been a slut, as we lost it to each other.
Who cares if she is/was? This is revealing of your sexist notions re female sexual expression tbqh senpai.

A bit tryhard with the SJW thing, and you didn't work 'triggered' in there so I rate this attempt as a 6/10.

Come on man i deserve higher than a 6 for that. Whatever, you're a tough critic. I should have worked in "triggered" though, I agree.

Perhaps I will revise it to a 7/10.

>mfw

You will never understand it, you have a girlfriend and two female family members who you seem to get on with and are presumably good to you.

You're not rejected.

I like fat girls, but only if they have good faces. Even fetishists have standards, or should.

Same, senpai. But your pic related is a bit larger than I consider attractive. My standards are somewhere halfway between her size and thin.

How dare you objectify women like that. Why should Big Beautiful Women have to adhere to the western cishetpatriarchal standards of facial aesthetics? How dare you fetishise women, you oppressive shitlord? You're honestly so bigoted and privileged, it's quite triggering.

maaaaybe 7/10

At least I got both triggered and oppressive in there.

>7/10 for generic le sjw babbling
3/10 is generous, come up with a creative joke next time and maybe it'll get a 4/10

It's good, but trying a tad too hard. I'm being a critic here though. Keep practicing at making it more natural. I believe in you, user.

>girlfriend
>>>out

We're rating the SJW babble, not the joke. Keep up dude.

This is Veeky Forums not /r9k/

le TRIGGERED, fat positive sjw tumblr girls are so quaint, their world historical moment has passed. By this point they are just like the Amish, the Hare Krishnas or the Trotskyists. Living anachronisms, curiosities.

i thought he was rating the girl in stripes...

I know one irl. My friend and I were having a /pol/ shitpost chat on a train and she was there (unbeknown to us) and she freaked out and blocked us on everything.

>a /pol/ shitpost chat
as awful an experience as it sounds?

Yep. Honestly, I was just sitting there, my friends were talking about it. I don't go on /pol/

That tiny nose ring made me barf.

>things no one will tell fat girls
"I love you"
"As your physician, I think your obesity is perfectly healthy."
"Wow, you look good."
"You'll definitely live past 35"
"No one thinks you're disgusting"