I just ate a whole digiorno ama

i just ate a whole digiorno ama

What kind of god let his creation descend this low?

Did you actually prepare it correctly

preheat toaster oven
put in toaster oven for 21 minutes on bake
it not good yet
5 more minute
it good

what's the correct and incorrect way

it's a fucking frozen pizza, it can't be that easy to fuck up

I ate a whole red robin last week. Also cooked in a toaster oven, had to fold it in half and eat it like a calzone

>red robin
you mean red baron?
i just ate the digiorno in 8 slices

*baron

I've done that dozens of times while super drunk and regretted it. 3 hours of bloated misery and acidic burps.

I do this every day and weigh like 135lbs

Was it delivery?

He JUST SAID it was Digiorno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're suicidal there are hotlines for than. Get off 4chins.

Is it, dare I say it, impossible to cook one of these things correctly?

>faggots who don't understand what "place directly on rack" means

i cooked it and it was pretty good. not too soggy not too burnt

Digiornio and it's ilk are disgusting. Red Baron ftw.

red baron sucks

literally just ate it frozen

I love digimon pizza

>put pizza on cookie sheet
>sprinkle with garlic powder
>bake at 400 for 12 minutes or so
comes out great for me

Did you remember to tip the peetzer man?

i didnt because there was no pizza man because it wasnt delivery because it was digiorno

Nobody does this

heartburn in a box

i'd rather have pizza rolls or bagel bites if i'm eating frozen shit

Oh you are wrong sir...
So first you have to decide what kind of pizza you want for 5+ dollars; undercooked middle with burnt crust, or burnt crust with semi-cooked middle.
For the former, follow directions exactly on box. For latter, set oven 15 degrees lower than on box and bake. For an ACTUAL pizza you have to put in work.

So first you scrape off all the bullshit, frozen. Then put back on evenly. No cheese over pep; it doesn't melt right. Then you pre-heat oven to 10-15 degrees UNDER whatever the box says. Then let pizza thaw for a good 10-20 minutes. Put in and don't set timer--watch. The hardest thing with frozen pizzas is this--crust browns up and looks ready, but cheese is half-bubbly. Put in for 15-17, and you'll see at the 5-7 minute mark that it should be taken out---except that the fucking cheese isn't fully melted yet. SOLUTION: heat gun.

Yes--A fucking heat gun. Watch THE CRUST and get a good crisp going, then pull it out and finish the uncooked rest of it with a heat gun direct. Your other options are to bake to a burnt crust with fully cooked cheese, or eat soggy half cooked pizza. I've done this many times with different brands, and DiGiorno is among the worst. Tony's is better...Red Barron is better....Tombstone is better...but somehow this shit costs more than an ACTUAL LARGE FRESH PIZZA and still turns out shit tier...waste your money if you want...

haha paise kek XD

All these Red Baron and DiGorno fags in this thread is horrifying.

Home Run Inn is the undisputed GOAT of frozen pizzas.

Yes actually I did get heartburn after eating the whole thing

Ok don't listen to any of these guys OP. Especially , worst advice.
Here is what you need to do.
>Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (232.222 degrees C if you aren't Americool)
>While it is preheating, take off all of the pepperoni and set aside
>Spread/drizzle extra virgin olive oil around the pizzer
>Add Jalapeno, crushed red pepper (not alot), and dry thyme leaves (for fun)
>(Optional): Add some lemon juice for tang.
>Put the pepperoni back on. All of them if you want or not, whatever.
>Place Pizzer directly on the RACK
>Bake for 10min** and check the pizzer
>Enjoy

**If the pizzer isn't done after 10min, just add 2min intervals until done.

And that is all there is to it. The prep shouldn't take longer, or much longer than the preheating of the oven, so it takes basically no extra time, and with the 10min cook time, it is actually faster.
Good cooking OP, enjoy your pizzer.

i do this sometimes, but i don't eat anything else in the day. still under

their most calorific pizza is like 2200 calories. chicken/vegetable one are like 1700 cal so it can easily fit into daily caloric allownace

For me, it's Publix, the best frozen pizza provider.

that looks good but i dont live in florida
i get culvers tho so haha suck it

What else do you eat?

Dude Sam's choice pizzas are a no brainier they're cheaper AND taste better

I like those too. The crust is THICC and slightly sweet, almost biscuit-like. Really good for 3 bucks.

Costco had 4 packs of these for 7.50 after tax.

Mfw pizza was cheaper than ramayun ounce for ounce for a short time.

I'm not going to use a heat gun for a fucking $5 pizza. Just heat the oven to 25 less, put it in and check it around 2 mins earlier than it says on the box.
Better yet, order one from a pizza place, pick it up and pay and extra dollar for a pizza you can't fuck up.

My point exactly...If you can get a fresh, large pizza for FIVE BUCKS then why spend more than that on a frozen tub of shit that you have to tinker with just to turn out halfway decent? But if you wanted to do things the hard way...how could you optimize it...If you have to buy frozen, Red Barron brick oven is under 5 and comes out decent with less fuss.

um no sweetie its this

Hi Cadence. Where's your husband?

If you get it from Amazon, does it count as delivery?

yeah probably

You guys are nuts, I follow toaster oven directions exactly and it comes out almost perfect. If I want it perfect, I'll try to remember to rotate it halfway through so the browning is more even

Red baron btw