LUNCH GENERAL

This is called an egg and cheese sandwich.

>oh no, its someone that made a sandwich that wasn't a mcchicken, I better put on my shitposting trousers

Post your lunch.

Bonus points for reddit spacing and generally gratuitous negative space usage.

>mixing egg and cheese

kill yourself ameritrash

Okay

Lunch is an unnecessary meme meal designed to keep you grazing throughout the day.

You should eat a fast breaking meal and a dinner. That's it.

>this is called an egg and cheese sandwich
Cool, what's in it?

this was my lunch, generously refrigerated into a chilled chocolate brick

2 eggs salted and peppered, a slice of melted provolone, a slathering of mayo on toasted whole wheat bread.

imo, it would have been better with american kraft singles. - eurofags btfo

>breakfast and dinner
>not dinner and supper

and what exactly is wrong with breaking your fast at lunchtime?

Who eats eggs for lunch? Egg is the iconic breakfast food, lunch is for meat and salad.

I had spinach creme for lunch, it was good.

Fuck off, John Green. Nobody wants to read your quirky teenage crap here.

I had 2 boiled eggs and a salad, I was stuck in a hospital with a $5.49 meal voucher

t. dyel

>Who eats eggs for lunch?

Lots of people. Eggs are solid brotein and are great at any time of day.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

McDonalds is fucking awesome

this is bait but you're still retarded

How did you make the sauce? Looks pretty good overall

I hope you are doing better now

It's just a brown gravy

Dunno if Kraft singles are the same as the trashy processed cheese singles we have here, but those have more flavour, melt better, and have twice as good a fat-to-protein ratio as a lot of "real cheese" slices.
Fresh cheese or a full block/ log is 1 thing, but if you're just picking up a pack of slices for sandwiches, the snobbery against singles is pointless

that's pretty hawt