twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

very carefully

is that how poop is formed?

t. brainlet

"get peyote"
"do" DMT

this is angels i'm in training

Out of simpler components that did other things

its written in the laws of the universe.

universe is hydrogen and helium
it becomes stars
stars produce new atoms
atoms make molecules
some molecules cluster together into compounds
99,99999999999...% of possible compounds are fucking inert useless bullshit
the rest resemble very tiny machines capable of assembling new compounds from old compounds
fast forward 14 billion years
[math]10^{12}[/math] micromachines are working together to make this reductive materialist shitpost on Veeky Forums.
[math]10^{12}[/math] micromachines are sitting in your chair reading it.

We don't really know. But we have been able to replicate situations that might form some of the basic structures of life.
Volcanic explosions have formed some amino acids, and I think lightning strikes can form some nuclei acids.

Say that happened billions of years ago and eventually a bacteria-ish creature evolved that could make energy from consuming oxygen and organic matter (really efficient). This bacteria was consumed by some other creature, and instead of digesting it, it stated to used it to extract energy from it.
And the mitochondrial is formed.

God

It was engineered by a higher being.

Hahahaha oh my god you fucking got him so hard. You must get laid so often with such sick posts! Your life just rocks! I bet your family loves hesring you talk and wants to be invoved with your daily life. You are just so funny man. God damn. Just when i thought polymaths were gone you show up and proved me wrong. Well played sir. Well played.

m-me t-too

God.

God

god obv.

>atp_synthase
here's some buzzwords you can start googling

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK26849/

I mean ... you got the basics right, sure, but the details are so fucking wrong, you stupid asshole.

> stupid asshole

MEAN!

I guess, the bacterium could only make energy from oxygen.

It's impossible. It's not only the mechanism (robot alike) but the purpose itself (formation of ATP) and the integration in a very complex metabolism.

I will redpill you about biology : we understand that a lot of thing is impossible ( passage from non-living to living, passage from one cell to a multicellular organism, the extra-ordinary diversity past and present, consciousness, etc.) but we can't just say " impossible " because a lot of people will think "God" and they will stop being smart.

Over a very long time.

>God
you're wrong. here is the answer:
youtu.be/U6QYDdgP9eg

>How did something like this evolve?
youtu.be/U6QYDdgP9eg

like this

From simple components where the synthesis of ATP could be achieved by a single enzyme + random collisions. Since it is evolutionary favourable to use less energy/be able to control energy synthesis yourself it is evolutionary favourable it gradually developed over time by chance into what it is today.

Nice short read