Should I just kill myself?

>be me
>smoking weed since 14
>have a C average highschool grades (I aced all my tests and exams but I never handed anything in)
>have 8 failed college classes, ( I was a stoner and I never did any work)
>get cleaned from weed
>going back to community college this september.

Since I am clean I intend on embracing school and getting good grades and I want to transfer to a 4 year university and get a math or a compsci degree.

However I am worried that those 8 failed classes will forever bar me from getting accepted to a university.

I don't know what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3930618/
dictionary.cambridge.org/es/diccionario/ingles/ain-t
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ain't
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm in the same boat except in my state I'm guaranteed admission if I finish junior college. I hope you manage to succeed because college seems to be a good way of weeding out anyone with an open mind that could actually contribute in a position of power. Never give up nigger

>>get cleaned from weed

CLEAN FROM WHAT NIGGA?

Shit that's like saying you clean from ice cream. Dumbass nigga. Weed doesn't affect you psychologically, weed doesn't affect you physically. Weed goes out pretty fucking fast too.

Let me tell you how it is
You a lazy ass nigga
YOU A LAZY ASS NIGGA BLAMING DRUGS ON YOUR OWN RETARDATION.

Shit.

fuck off nigger

weak bait

I ain't the fag pretending "weed" caused him to fail.

Shit if he said cocaine I get that. If he said heroin I get that, like that's a strong drug. Heroin fuck you up real bad.

BUT WEED?

NIGGA WEED?

Perhaps you squares ain't never smoke weed in your life but let me tell you, you take a hit and you fine. YOU FINE. You could take a hit and do your homework, do your laundry. Like, shit. I've even said it before. First time I smoked weed I started doing number theory problems and I WAS FINE NIGGA.

I WAS 100% FINE.

OP is just a brainlet. OP is a lazy ass nigga who can't do nothing for SHIT so he blaming the first thing he saw around him for his failure. And the first thing the faggot ass dumb ass nigga see was probably his pipe so the faggot men "Oh yeah, I am not retarded. IT WAS THE WEED"

lol i smoked weed and got a degree. I used to study stoned the night before, but only as a review after really studying for like a week. But like, literally every single day i smoked, usually only at night. it's not the weed

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3930618/

I'm not asking about the weed I'm asking if having 8 failed courses will forever prevent me from getting into a university.

do you have a condition?

He is a black

weed does not fuck you up so badly that you fail 8 classes. Likely you are blaming the weed for exacerbating anti-academic behaviors(amotivation, distractible, avoidant, apathetic).
Weed does do those things, but not really to the point of failing multiple classes, you should have stopped yourself if it was just the weed.

Good luck though

raise your GPA though CC, if possible by replacing the fails with passes from same/similar classes. Then transfer to a 4 year state school that has to accept CC credits, after doing all your core classes (2 years usually).
I failed my first time and did the same, had a 1.87, 3 failed classes and 5 dropped classes (maximum is 6 in my state). Im fine now, only wasted 2 years. just dont fuck up now

> It remains unclear whether such disadvantages reflect pre-existing differences that lead to increased substances use and further changes in brain architecture and behavioral outcomes.

Let me tell you what everyone who isn't getting paid to research pointless bullshit already knows:

Niggas how smoke weed young are fucking retarded. YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BRIGHT KID WHO SMOKES WEED.

The kids who smoke are the dumbest niggas around, so no wonder so called "researchers" find that teen smokers are dumb asss niggas. THAT'S SOME FINE ASS RESEARCH HUH?

First, if you in the US then universities are BUSINESS. If you have money, they will take it, they will stroke your cock and then they will let you back in.

That said, what will prevent you from getting into a university is being a dumb ass nigga. That's for sure.

I will not stand for this racism. Racism is against the rules.

I am not blaming the weed (well I am kinda)

Instead of doing my studying I would just get high and procrastinate.

You really got me. Very nice bait.

>this is what all european blacks are like
glad i live in trump land

Niggers need to be banned from Veeky Forums

I live in Canada.

I want to get a math degree from Uvic or UBC

lol i dont think he's baiting, just know there are researchers who smoke weed. there are all types of people who smoke weed. But they know how to not let it get in the way of their lives

>Instead of doing my studying I would just get high and procrastinate.

I told you. That is just being a dumb ass nigga. Other kids masturbate, other kids play videogames. It is not that the thing itself is the cause, it is just that the kids are dumb ass fucking niggas with no time management and no personal responsibility.

then i have no idea what will happen to you. In the US you'd be fine, like the other guy said, shit is a business, they want your money

Fuck off you fucking nigger.

I ain't baiting nigga. I've been giving the most real advice anyone in this thread has given. Get fucked.

he's not wrong. If you go back and just procrastinate again you'll fail again.

>be black
>be capable of giving advice

Pick one and only one.

Also ain't isn't a word you nigger

Hi, good sirs. I see that you are busy doing some real fine posting here but Oh... look at the time. It's fucking time to go back to /pol/ isn't it?

I'm aware of this.

I've spent the last 6 month developing study habits.

I'm just worried my GPA is forever fucked (I intend on redoing those courses I failed though) and that I am wasting my time.

>Also ain't isn't a word you nigger

>short form of am not, is not, are not, has not, or have not:
He ain't going.
"Can I have a cigarette?" "I ain't got none left."

SHIT NIGGA I GUESS YOU ALL DUMB ASS FAGGOTS GOTTA SIT THE FUCK DOWN.

WELCOME TO GRAMMAR 101, WHERE I TEACH YOU ALL DUMBASSES HOW TO NOT BE RETARDED ON THE INTERNET.

ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE WE START THE CLASS, CHILDREN?

how about googling the problem. try "Canada can I raise GPA through CC" or some other shit.

The two phrases in your post literally contradict each other.

Plenty of people fail college because of other vices, video games, socializing, and poor coping skills can be a huge problem too.
I hope you find there is no core issue and its easier to attain your goals.

It's my experience getting clean from drugs or certain negitive thoughts leaves people with a "cloud 9" feeling that can make you blind to underlying problems which eventually come up again when tested.

Isn't is accepted short hand for is not.

Ain't isn't a word you stupid ape.

SHIT NIGGA WE GOT A BIG BOY HERE HUH? BIG BOY

BIG BOY BE THINKING HE KNOW MORE THAN FUCKING CAMBRIDGE DICTIONARY SHIT

dictionary.cambridge.org/es/diccionario/ingles/ain-t

this, i thought i failed out because of weed, it wasn't at all. It was a lack of enthusiasm for the subject i was studying really.

So I was right nigga. I told you. I told you but you ain't listening. I'm always right, never forget.

>leftists college caves to leftists therefore ain't is a word.

im not OP. and i continued to smoke through my BS, just more responsibly i guess.

rule 6. sci is filled with shitposts but you dont have a bunch of people telling them to fuck off unlike your posts

Put your nuts where your mouth is and pursue treatment of what is known as Freudian childhood trauma. Deal with emotion side of thing, youère no dummy.

Okay okay, I should have known this was coming. Every time one of you /pol/tards see something contradicting your world view you gotta backtrack and switch the goalpost.

I see, I see. Cambridge is too liberal. I guess Cambridge is too KEKED.

But here boy, a dictionary that is not affiliated to any college nigga. WHAT YOU GON SAY?

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ain't

FIRST RECORDED USES: 1749 NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAA

AIN'T HAS BEEN A WORD FOR CENTURIES NOW BUT JUST CAUSE A COLORED FOLK BE USING IT NOW YOU SAY IT AIN'T NO WORD. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I SAID IT ONCE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. BACK TO /POL/ WITH THIS BULLSHIT. LOW IQ MOTHERFUCKER, DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS OWN LAUNGUAGE HAHAHAAH

>words are a lefist jewish plot!

ITT: A lazy ass wants to know if his lazyness has fucked him forever or if he can redeem himself but a nigger nigs it up.

I wouldn't recommend computer science. Sure, seems good now, but think about your future career. Quantum computing is coming in, and how long will it be until it becomes commercially available? Once that happens, almost everything you learnt in college would become arbitrary, as compsci right now only focuses on current computers and coding. In the near future, different coding mechanics and languages will come into play, and will take over all these other coding languages we have now. Java, C++, Python, etc. won't be used on quantum computers, the inner workings of computers will be completely different, making this compsci course redundant.

Tl;dr, don't do it. Computer science is evolving in a major way in the next few years.

Would math or machine learning be a good idea then?

Math/physics. As it stands, physics is basically reeeeaaally advanced maths. Which is what quantum computing is. Physicists are the ones making these quantum computers, not computer engineers who got a degree 5 - 10 years ago.

Plus, with constant advancements in science (teleporting photons into space), if your quantum computing career doesn't work out, you can become a (theoretical) physics researcher, which wouldn't be too bad.

Also, see

Nevermind, didn't work. Some guy talks about graduating from a CompSci course, putting his resume everywhere, and not getting any offers.

Is getting a math degree really a meme?

DESU math is the only subject in school I really liked, since its easy for me to understand math and I enjoy doing number crunching in algebra or high school calculus.

But desu I don't have the same kind of "pursuit of knowledge" that you scientists have, and I kinda want to make money and be atleast upper middle class.

First of all congrats on getting clean

Secondly ignore the nigger

Finally get good grades for 2 solid years and tell them you had a substance abuse issue during those 8 classes and you dun goofed

Literally me but failing university right now. Marijuana was a mistake.

>Secondly ignore the nigger
I don't understand why the racism?

He isn't a nigger because he is black he is a nigger because he is acting like a nigger.

It's like a homosexual man isn't necessarily a faggot but a flaming queer is a faggot regardless of whether he sucks dick or not.

I'm not baiting here, this is legit. I used to be in a similar situation, smoking weed and underachieving, thankfully I did this before beginning college. However, I got rejected from pretty much every university save for a small program which helped me get my grades up for one year. I then transferred on the strength of my new grades to a better university and completed my degree there. Now I'm going to begin my graduate studies at MIT. You can clean your act up OP.

I remember the days when saying and reading the word bigger was so exciting and funny. I realized I only had this reaction because it was so taboo. Then I looked deeper into social morals and how they have controlled us since we were born. Now I don't even get that titillating thrill from saying it. Such is life.

Please go on

Not the nigger guy but yeah can confirm
I smoke so much weed she wouldn't believe and I got straight 4s and 5s on AP tests back in the day and shit dude I'm rocking a literal 4.0 right now. Shit just helps me, but everyone is different.
You can just go to an easy state uni for undergraduate and then go balls deep for grad school. If you want to stick with weed then just smoke some sativa in moderation.

>I smoke so much weed she wouldn't believe
And you get more ass than a toilet seat?

Yes