Hello, i'm Sigourney Weaver

Hello, i'm Sigourney Weaver.

>join academia
>start writing pop-sociology books
>literally everyone in your field thinks that you're a retard
>keep writing books
>academics hold now no respect for me whatsoever, and the books havent sold that well either
>20 years later
>you're a complete failure, you've managed to accomplish literally nothing in your life
>go to facebook
>people are debating on something
>"g... Gamergate? SJW? Trump?
>eureka!
>sell the last portion of dignity you managed to retain to fuel random people's anger on the internet
>spend the rest of your life complaining about everything without EVER 1uoting any sort of source, even if you're an academic and you're supposed to know them
>die in 2018

>tfw the user who wrote this post will be fine with you approaching the abyss

>mobileposter
Underage tranny detected.

>complete failure
She was pretty huge in the early 90s, though. And the lack of respect she elicits is due to her political views more than anything else.

Sociology Ms reporting in. She truly sucks, to the point where I can't even see here as a pseudo-scientist. She's obviously a fraud and she knows it.

She got kinda famous in the '90s, but only because she was a contrarian. There's no value in her books, wich were dumbed down pop-soc trash written for major audiences.

She's like Sam Harris if he had a IQ of 75 and even less intellectual honesty.

>due to her political views
Case in point: OP

I wish /pol/tards would find full time employment and friends so they wouldn't have so much time making all these shitty threads

tranny detected

>Case in point: OP
But I like Camille...

>shitting on Sam Harris
good way to spot an angry lefty

I know that this is bait, but this is actually how she responded to virtually every single critic of her (everyone who has read and reciewed her books) in the last 20 years.

And?
She's probably right.
You just seem to be butthurt on ideology grounds.

You don't need to be a leftist to shit on Sam Harris. What do you think, that when he talked about muslims for the first time I stood uo and said "Ok, that's enough, this needs to stop"?

You can shit on Sam Harris because his books are shit, his arguments aree shit, his ethical system is shit and his epistemlogy is shit too.
SH is a laughing stock in every US Philosophy department.

Also his PhD is fake, and he never actually studied neuroscience :)

lol get incinerated ya tranny freak

lol nice sources there my friend

>he thinks that you need sources to shittalk quacks such as Paglia and Harris

Pseuds detected.

>>he thinks that you need sources
Why yes I do.

Pick literally any reviewed paper on Harris or Paglia. I mean it, any paper will do fine.

And you know why? Because no actual sociolist and philosopher has actually ever written anything good about them.

>no source
hmm
you're not popping my corn

on the contrary, I'm stating that there is no positive peer reviewed source on them.

>literally using the Rotten Tomatoes argument
y
i
k
e
s

Whatever, keep believing in your fake scientists only because they're stupid enough for you to understand them :)

eh

Hello, madame Weaver