One of my math professors was a literal Stacy. This is at a top 10 school. To this day...

One of my math professors was a literal Stacy. This is at a top 10 school. To this day, it depresses me knowing that a young, gorgeous, intelligent, sexy, successful, charismatic, modest and reserved woman such as herself exists. It's not fair.

its called a quota hire

Op are you a tranny?

No, I'm a straight cis-gendered male who's on the spectrum

faggot

Op is a jealous tranny

dubs speak the truth. take your anticistamines, young lady

samefagging

which university? I know there is a nice ece one at umich but never been there

I fucking despise high IQ Chads and Stacys. Like fuck off man school is our field.

>blond
>blue eyed
>no musculature
you have a weird definition of sexy.

Post a photo.

I know that feeling. Some people just have it all. I know various Chads in maths and one Stacey as well.

How do you stop feeling subhuman after you encounter them?

kill them

>tfw
>195cm
>white
>blond
>blue eyed
>handsome face
>healthy
>well built
>gifted IQ
>Ph.D in Math

I'm surrounded by midget Indians who are so short and ugly that they wouldn't be able to get laid with a pig if they tried. And they are also dumber than me.

Feels good. My only fear is that when I move schools I'll meet someone who is even better than me. I'm not prepared for that feeling.

I don't like how this makes me feel, but I do hope you find someone that blows your ass away.

Well, if they are in fact in Math, take solace in knowing they'll never accomplish anything useful.

No it isn't

it never has been

if you thought it was then you were wrong

you don't think he just searched for stacy and grabbed any fucking pic you fucking retard?

With all due respect you sound like a self entitled asshole. There's a difference between being confident and being a complete asshole.

Do you happen to have Asperger's

Just picture a late 20s-early 30s Kate Beckinsale, but not as tall and more thicc.

I just googled for any Stacy faggot

literally me except i'm taller lol loser

what school do you go to

Not a diagnosis anymore, Faggot.

>modest and reserved
I don't think you know what Stacy means, OP

t. Pajeet

Just post her fag

>t. Rodger elliot

>post her so that smelly 400lb russian hackers on a crossdressing manga board lying in a bed can dox her
lolno

Sorry the only women you know were high school roasties who got busted by Chad and Tyrone and rejected you

>195cm

kek

enjoy dying young

You're a fucking faggot. No wonder you're a failure

Sounds like you're all envious of the fact that there are beautiful people who are smarter than you. So, the assumption is that you've been bitter that you couldn't make it with the Stacy's of the world as well as you couldn't hang with the Chad's of the world. You sound like a bunch of pussies, having been made to feel inferior your whole life, you think you found your niche in school, thinking you're smarter than them. Yet these Chad's and Stacy's come in, look good, understand faster than you, and get better jobs than you. I love the irony lol. You're all still inferior to us Chad's, who slay pussy, get our STEM degree, and make bank.
>inb4 you don't go to school to get a career after
Then you're wasting your time, faggots, considering YOU will never contribute anything worthwhile.

Just tell us her name you fucking retard, if she's actually a professor a a top 10 school we can find her.

Fucking this. I want to talk up a Stacy professor. See if can show her my methods of multiplication.

nice LARPing

Nice deflection, and great job confirming you're an ugly student.

If you're actually a Chad like you say you are, you wouldn't be clenching your cunt lips so tightly when you get called out for your bluff.

How do you figure I'm clenching? Is every response met with cynicism because you yourself are ugly, and just honestly hate the fact that we good-looking ppl are not only smarter than you, we get laid?

Well, we all know how to settle this...

No OP, but how

Not every country is the United States you retard.
I was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome at 18, I'm 22 now.

The guy who claims to be good looking can post pic of himself obviously. What's the use of arguing rhetoric for such simple issue.

>on the spectrum
translation; he's a faggot

I may not be better than you but at least I can turn my inferiority complex into homicidal rage. Checkmate faggot

What's not fair? Me brainlet, I don't get it.

Stacy isn't real. She is a fictional character. The real actor probably isn't a smart genius like in Spider-Man.

She probably slept her way on the top since I've never met a woman who could understand high math or any form of logical thinking.
Women don't age in terms of their minds above the age of 16, they always stay dumb puberty kids.

just cause you're surrounded by dumb broads doesn't mean all women are retarded