Are there any books out there that are 100% free of any Jewish influence?

Are there any books out there that are 100% free of any Jewish influence?

What about Homer?

Western Civilisation has been poisoned by the Jew from the very start.

Hindu theology, probably

The Greeks and the Romans. Then the West started getting into (((Christianity))) and it went to shit

The New Testament

Well the Jews basically invented being smart, so I doubt it

Louis Ferdinand Celine

Mein Kampf

Possibly had access to Mesopotamian literature

quran?

Both are just building upon the old testament. Its jew 2.0 and jew 3.0

one's for the western goy and one's for the middle eastern goy

Hitler had Jewish lineage. Impure book.

probly some chinese shit

gilgamesh

Ernst Jünger, nearly all of his books

My diary, desu

The Jew fears the Gentleman and the Samurai.

And Catholics

>book written by semitic peoples
>nothing to do with jews

try again.

The tale of genji

sumerians werent semitic.

Can you idiots fuck off to your board?

Their Akkadian-speaking successors were.

Any German idealist.

Stefan Zweig?

>9061034
this, aswell as the four great chinese classics

No use the Jews control everything, and if you actually were lucky enough to come across some piece of information which was untouched by their conniving ways, you better just assume it was because they'll get to it soon enough. But only believe that a Jew was behind something if you heard it first and it was told to you by a non Jew, otherwise you might just be playing right into their dirty games. If someone is defending Jews they are part of the game and probably a Jewish agent in close connection with the Jews running things, or which is more likely, is that they are duped by the worldwide Jewish mass media propaganda machine and can't tell the difference. But to you, my redpilled friend, it's all the same. Your too smart for their tricks. Dualistic world views have rarely proven false throughout history, and take comfort in the fact that you are a part of the silent majority (everyone knows Jews run the world, we just never say so in public or really do much about it) and all that's needed now is the courage to take it back. Your on the right path, my friend. Keep up the good work.