The age of the big ASHKENAZI brain is coming to an end. The future belongs to big NEPALESE brains

The age of the big ASHKENAZI brain is coming to an end. The future belongs to big NEPALESE brains.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12055206/Nine-in-10-cancers-caused-by-lifestyle.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocephalus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_and_First_Men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is that baby thinking...

The money we are going to spend for this person all together could save 10 cancer patients.
Should we let him/her live ? Its not going to last and its only suffering, i think we should exterminate him/her/it.

-1/12

This is the best shitpost I've seen on Veeky Forums for a few weeks.

>mochizuki is wrong and I have proof

>tfw smart but lazy

>The money we are going to spend for this person all together could save 10 cancer patients.
you have no idea what you're talking about if you think throwing money at cancer patients "saves" them. just talking out your ass.

lol

He looks so WOKE lmao

so does he have an enormous brain or is it just fluid?

Mup da Doo didda po mo doo didda muhfuggen bix nood

it's an enormous tumor that won't contribute to brain function. how do you not know this?

its hydrocephalus you serf

>we
You must live in a communist shithole. Where I am from if you or your family cannot pay for your healthcare, do don't get any. It's the only fair way.

Where do you work out?

Just remember you posted that on an anime imageboard when your mom is dying of a curable cancer.

Jesus, please tell me they'll film extracting it

My family are all very healthy, we take care of ourselves unlike you fat diabetic commies.

>cancer being a preventable lifestyle disease
You have to be 18 to post here. Also 50% of people get cancer now, and incidence rates are still climbing, so enjoy your terminal cancer. :^)

I get it, you're pretending to be retarded.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12055206/Nine-in-10-cancers-caused-by-lifestyle.html

>we
Commies get the fuck out.

That's by type, not incidence dumbass. Confirmed brainlet.

>not understanding statistics

You're just digging yourself a bigger hole my man.

>be amerilard southerner
>think you somehow live healthier than everyone else while shoveling down fries and cheap beer
>get terminal cancer despite your best efforts typing angry rants about commies online
>b-but at least I'm not black!

I can't even see you way down in that hole. PRo tip: I'm not an amerifat, amerifats have socialized healthcare too, do you not know this? You are not only fat, you are also a retard.

>Ashkenazi
>not Anglican

Step up, Jews

Nice LARP

Fucking retard, roleplaying on the internet is just role playing, LARPING means live action role playing, meaning acting in real life, end your life for being so dumb.

Looks like we've got ourselves an angry, unironically LARPing newfag.

How can atheists compete?

LOL

> He is just unifying relativity with quantum field theory
> building a theory of quantum gravity
> using advanced string theory.

Unfortunately It's probably either a Tumor or Hydrocephalus

Hydrocephalus is excess of cerebrospinal fluid
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocephalus

Both Tumor & Hydrocephalus can damage the brain & make the child retarded.

But the fluid excess / tumor can be removed early preventing further damage.

Using Psychical Brain Wave Telepathy to Mind Control His Mom.

IQ, or some say intelligence quotient

wew lad

holy shit that kid has the phenotype tubig drinking, kape brewing, mukha cleaning, daliri fracturing, kuko biting, tsinelas snapping, lamesa wiping, sapatos breaking, eleksyon voting, kotse fixing, itlog cracking, ilong blowing, ube chopping, puso racing, damit wearing, kumot weaving, puwit slapping, paa rubbing, buhok combing, ulo scratching, simbahan attending, parol hanging, kamay washing, tuko calling, jeepney driving, kanin picking, manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t nepalese girls crave

>national healthcare is LITERALLY communism
Nothing better than hysterical libertarians proclaiming everything left of Friedman is Stalin

Are those actual words and if they are how long did your research for this post take?

hahahah, underrated post.

How to save europe

i looked up all of them, yes they are all real, and seem to all be phillipino, user is probably from there

that's unfortunate really. hopefully one day your government finds all citizen of its country are worth living.

If you cannot take care of yourself, you are not worth living.

About link between race and IQ

We look forward to your bout with expensive, life-threatening illness.

Posting unsorted images that don't even list the sample size should be a bannable offence

*unsourced

>Anglos

they're autistic but definitely not smarter than the Jews

Kek

Everything.

0=infinity

See thing is these shitholes always float the bill when their corrupt 30 year ruling dictator takes ill. Lmao

We are born with the IQ
Made men by the IQ
Undone by the IQ

Fear the IQ brainlet, FOR GOD'S SAKE FEARK IT

Kek/10

This has got to be a meme

cognitive theoretic model of the universe

acoochiemoya

More like
>if your parents cannot take care of you, you are not worth living.

>the same healthcare model that is used for a couple million people in Europe (which is shitty compared to the US as is) could easily take care of 350 million people

have you taken a trip to your local va hospital lad? go enjoy it. basically extrapolate that experience to 350 million people

>I fucking love sucking my thumb

Bigger brain =/= intelligence. Otherwise, whales would have developed intergalactic space travel by now

Weather control too.

I personally think that with severely disabled infants that will never live a remotely normal life; they should be euthanized and have their organs donated to kids in need. Baby organs are so hard to come buy and that heart could go to a child who could one day grow up to be a doctor or scientist. That sounds allot more humane than leaving in something that'll just spend their days rotting away in a puddle of its own waste staring out at the static on the television screen.

Reminds me of the fourth men from Last and First men. A good read.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_and_First_Men

Ignorance is bliss.

>have you taken a trip to your local va hospital lad? go enjoy it. basically extrapolate that experience to 350 million people

But the EU is way more populous than the US.

Can I crack it open like a watermelon?