Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQj07JicHIs
youtube.com/watch?v=aWf8x8wBj_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because you touch yourself at night user

So user is God?

maybeh

For some reason, nothingness is unstable

If anything exist, does nothingness exist?

We can only observe situations in which something exists

Only existence exists in actuality
Every "thing" is simply an abstraction of existence.'
We do not live in actuality however, life only exists in abstraction.
The things we perceive exists because of meaning interperted from information representing actuality. We will never perceive that information or the actuality it models. Only the meaning we abstract from it.
There is nothing without meaning. Where does meaning come from?
Life, more specifically biosemiosis. What life does in (G)eneral is remember it's interactions with information, specifically sign vessels that represent that information and construct meaning for said signs based on the relationship of the sign to the interpreter.
This is very basic stuff and if you haven't mastered it by 16 you should be preparing for a good trade school.

"We've all been placed here for one reason: To stop the globalist agenda. If we don't stop them now, in this generation, then it's all over. If our race is eliminated from this earth, then humanity shall never truly reach the stars. We'll stagnate on this planet, and eventually destroy ourselves in some pointless war. So it's up to us to stop that. That's why existence exists" - Anonymous, 02/05/2017

show me 1 nothing

>maybeth*

Your prose is awful. Don't shitpost again, pls

Nothing exists how you think it does. 0=Infinity.

i can snort sonata and make intellectual shit posts all i want
my prose is shit because i didnt even graduate middle school.
im still right you know

But if it's truly nothing then how can it have a property? Only things that are something can have proprieties (in this case, instability).

because God
not memeing, pic up a bible

Because it just does. It's all we know.

Why would there be nothing? And what would 'nothing' be? What most people think of as 'nothing' a vacuum, which is something. We cannot even imagine nothing. As such, there must be something.

my girlfriend

because god made it

Wrong on so many level. Do not waste your time on that guy.

Because nothing cannot exist

It exists because it does

if it didnt you wouldnt be able to ask the question

Because nothing is still an existential quality, nothing, is in fact, something. Nothing existing.

Anyway, also felt like posting this song, however relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=XQj07JicHIs

Because nothing is still an existential quality, nothing, is in fact, something. Nothing existing.

Anyway, also felt like posting this song, however relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=aWf8x8wBj_k

existing is a property of things

go ahead and name one
>thinking levels exist
you mean scale of analysis, brainlet

If nothing exists, there's no laws of physics to stop something existing.

Because muon decay is matter biased.

Is this a genius answer or a brainlet answer?

>Why does anything exist?
there is not sufficient information at this time to give a response on this question.

causality isn't a requirement for a consequence

Someone needs to exterminate those jews.

This is true but it doesn't explain why we're observing our existence instead of not observing our non existence.
It's literally impossible for nothingness to occur.
If there was absolute nothingness even the fact that there was nothingness wouldn't exist, but that fact does exist if there is nothingness, so nothingness is a self contradictory impossibility.

For you to suffer.

Because that is a necessary precondition for anybody asking that question.

>This is true but it doesn't explain why we're ... not observing our non existence.

Who would be doing the observing?

Imo it's not a valid question. Why does there always gotta be a purpose for everything?

OP's question doesn't imply a "purpose" as we conceptualize it, i.e. a conscious decision/direction of events.

nothing doesn't exist

no, existing is a property of a proposition.
for 'something' to be a thing it has to already exist

yes that's what i implied good job

We don't know user. Its likely that no one will ever know. Our species will likely die out before we can ever hope to achieve the level of greatness required to truly understand the universe. But thats ok user because as soon as you come to accept that, you realize how liberating it is. Nothing matters, thus you can assign your own value to everything. Nothing matters, thus you are in a way the God of your own universe.

Just live life with the morals you deem of worth, pursuing the goals you believe have merit.

I'm assuming thats the four horsemen.

top right is war, bottom right is pestilence, top left is death, but how the fuck is the bottom left suppose to be famine?

No one, there would be non observation of non existence.

He might be eating his own poop

Because it has too. There can be no absolute nothingness, it is against the laws of nature.

Good feels in Veeky Forums

you

nothingness can't exist, even empty space is not nothingness. nothingness is impossible

(())