Literary text tattoos

>literary text tattoos

Is there a wurst idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-kPkkqxsjIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a horrific tattoo. That red outline looks like a skin infection.

I'm gonna get this:
Where we're standing right now, in the ruins in the dark, what we build could be anything.
tattooed somewhere, at some point. Well, realistically, I'll just carve it into my leg with an exacto knife, but...
fuck it. I'm doing it now. Wish me luck dudes.

If you don't deliver, everybody will know you're a bitch.

give me a couple minutes, jesus christ

>implying this is the greatest tat ever

its been more then a couple of a minutes

okay, so I sorta ran out of room.

Damn your blood coagulates fast

I really wanted a Trystero tattoo for a while ngl

Then I realized that I shouldn't do it if I ever want to get buried in a Jewish cemetery. Also the fact that every memelord and their mothers has one.

Yeah. I'm gonna try to fit the rest in, then I gotta smear alcohol in the whole thing.

this is the worst thing anybody has ever said to me.

>a random bunch of books discussed on r/books

Include me in the screencap

you're going to regret this when you're no longer underage

You are an actual retard

Jokes on you. I'm 26. Don't worry user. It'll be completely gone in 6 months, tops.

Is this what the literary lifestyle does to you?

>When they were introduced, he made a witticism, hoping to be liked. She laughed extremely hard, hoping to be liked. Then each drove home alone, staring straight ahead, with the very same twist to their faces. The man who’d introduced them didn’t much like either of them, though he acted as if he did, anxious as he was to preserve good relations at all times. One never knew, after all, now did one now did one now did one.

No. A lot of psychological problems does this to you. Don't worry user.

Before anyone get's all up in arms, isn't shit. In a week, the cut's will be closed. In 3 weeks, the scabs will be completely gone. In a month, nobody but I will know whatever was written there.
>implying I'd cut for the first time on fuckin' Veeky Forums.

Why are you still melodramatic enough to do these things at that age?

alcohol

move onto the other leg I guess

the madman

LMAO

holy fuck

Using antiseptics directly on the wound will just make it heal slower. With superficial cuts like that it's better to just wrap it with something clean and let it heal

Autistically comfy thread, lads.

>Cutting
Lmao next time do it properly and extinct yourself, you fucking pathetic cunt

oamling at your life rn t b h

There is no proof that this is you, you could have found this online or gotten one of your faggot friends to do it.

Time stamp please

Pathetically earnest, desu.

I kinda wanted to get "This too shall pass" somewhere on my body, inner arm maybe. I like the phrase a lot.

that song is good i cant listen to it though its a bit too depressing

Not Veeky Forums related, but I always wanted a tattoo of the lyrics:

"I can't believe how strange it is to be anything at all"

From ITAOTS, until /mu/ made that song a meme.

Thanks, /mu/

>Let's cutting boys

Cringe.

Faggotry.

EDGY!!!

Wow that is bad

this is dfw isn't it

yes that is the point. The rest of the book is in service of blowing this style of writing to shreds

From the same album I always wanted the lyrics "Dont hate her when she gets up to leave" thats my favorite song and its always hit me hard. I like the lyric you chose you like mine?

Real good lyric, that whole album is great.

HE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Snorted

i never no if i could date someone like this. on one hand they are reading which means theyre ahead of the general normies. on the other hand they waste their time reading trash. what are your thoughts?

"an extremely compressed history of postindustrial life," or whatever the title was

I did as well after hearing this song. But I'm not worthy of a tattoo until my body is like I want it to be. That, and the desire to get a tattoo is also a passing feeling. Then again, it would be a nice reminder.

Maybe I'll just get a bracelet or ring.

Holy shit, you're a retard.

Please tell me you're talking about this song.

youtu.be/-kPkkqxsjIY

what else bigboy

Google "this too shale pass song" and be moderately surprised that the best one is the least listened to.

>this thread again
It's pathetic enough that the tattoo has become a meaningless item of petit-bourgeois fashion, but to permanently ink yourself with text is in abysmally bad taste. It's telling and deeply ironic that the modern code of the tattoo is "what it means to me," as a unique expression of personal initiative, when in premodernity the tattoo, as with scarification, circumcision, and lip rings, only signified your otherness insofar as it marked you as a member of your tribe.

what a time to be alive

It's a brand new tattoo dumb dumb, that's why it looks odd.

Just get a real tattoo friendo.

That probably won't even scar, but you know that.

It's like 2003 all over again

my sides

this is about as halfdeep you need to write to be successful

are you dumb? my friend carved his name and a girl's name into his hand and it stayed over two years

Well user, were you able to do it?

Depends on how deep is the cut, the one's in the picture don't seem that deep

I think he's still "smearing" the alcohol in

>white people