I'm writing a story about girls on a farm in the 1800s, but I have no idea what farmers do, let alone do back then...

I'm writing a story about girls on a farm in the 1800s, but I have no idea what farmers do, let alone do back then. So they milked cows. Churned butter, and plowed the fields? How do I learn some authenticity? I was born and raised in NYC so as you can imagine I don't know a thing about that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0wtDUdA0Qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a stupid thread.

They would've both sat in the sitting room all day sowing, washing up, cooking and maintaining the house. Sowing especially. Both the sisters could spend hours knitting in silence. Just sitting on opposite sides of the room, throwing eachother cursory glances until the sexual tension explodes and they pounce on one another in orgasmic, incestual lesbian sex.

why can't you just change the setting lmao

I suggest you take a look at the film Farmer's Daughters for some insight. An old project involving Spalding Gray. Sure, Gray was a member of the Northeast haute bourgeoisie, but if you go back far enough into his family history, it's humble farmers (American Dream amirite?) and he really gives an explosive performance at the end. Watch the movie.

Read a fucking book about it

>Veeky Forums
>read

Pick one

If you don't know shit about farming, why are you writing a book about it?

Why do you want to write a story about a farm in the first place?

>khutor girls
they get raped by cossacks

/thread

You would have both had lice

Read Tess of D'Urbervilles, man.

Jesus fucking Christ OP

>reading books

where the fuck do you think you are?

id like to plow their fields if you know what i;m sayin'

Visit the Amish and go on a tour or some shit I don't fucking know. If you're really serious about this then do your goddamn research and don't ask faggots on a Mongolian Tablet Carving forum.

They hang around in their skimpy bikinis and take care of the baby animals in the sun, rub everything clean and each other with soapy foam. They bite their lips and sigh expectedly as they eye the bare chested muscular hunk working hard and all sweaty in the sunset. They smile as they prepare his food and watch him eat it. At night, they straddle a traversin to ease the longing in their loins, until the moaning noises wake him up and he mistakenly rush to their help through the bedroom door. He's hung like a prairie buffalo.

t. farmer

i got you senpai
have a bikini bandit documentary in an amish community :
youtube.com/watch?v=W0wtDUdA0Qg

Research you dumb fuck. How do you not do the groundwork first. Read some diaries from the time at least. Really know your setting. The reader can tell the difference.

How can you ask such a basic question? I don't believe you're actually writing anything at all.

dumb fuck yourself
this thread is fun

i think Paris Hilton was in a TV show about this very premise. maybe you should watch that one tv show about it?

genius!
what do you think about girls on a space station in the 25th century?

i think Paris Hilton was in a TV show about this very premise. maybe you should watch that one tv show about it?

holy moly

>The year is 2049 and Zenon Kar is a 13-year-old girl who lives with her family on an Earth-orbiting space station. After getting into trouble with the space station's commander, Edward Plank, Zenon's parents punish her by sending her to Earth to live with her Aunt Judy. On Earth, Zenon experiences trouble fitting in with other kids, who consider her space-station stories and slang to be weird. Likewise, Zenon considers the children at her school woefully out of touch with pop culture. Homesick, Zenon often communicates with her best friend on the space station, Nebula Wade, via a video phone tablet. Eventually, Zenon makes friends on Earth with two boys, Andrew and Greg (with whom she develops a relationship).

Just visit your local Amish community.

Also visit your local space station, while you're at it.

14855167-Beautiful-young-farm-girls-standing-on-raw-straws-Stock-Photo.jpg
kek

why dont you just turn it into an erotica?

why don't you change the setting to the Springfield powerplant, and replace the girls by Shaaron the fish monster and then take this story and claim it as yours?

are you new or something?