Tfw wife wants to have children but I'm an anti-natalist

>tfw wife wants to have children but I'm an anti-natalist

Give her here.

oh no, now I can't be contrarian anymore! :(
F

bro if the child gets more unhappiness than happiness then it can off itself same choice as the rest of us. unless it's retarded or whatever yeah better adopt

>having a wife

>not committing suicide

you're half-assing it, fag

you have no kids. The evangelical christian couple from Lubbock pops out 5 kids, all stupid like them, Mrs. Ubwanga Bundunwungu from the Congo pops out 13, who are probably going to grow up to be roving jungle militias or illegal immigrants. Why bother being an antinatalist?

adopt. That way you're just spreading misery around rather than creating more. Actually you're probably reducing misery by doing so if you get a third-world baby that's trendy these days. They'll be less miserable in the west.

How do you marry someone without talking about this sort of thing? You brought this on yourself

I don't want my kid to have to live in a world that is 13/19 nig.

Have a daughter and then marry her

user, are you suggesting OP could ever raise a jungle militia? keep in mind OP sucks cocks. he's better off adopting legal immigrants, the more pre-raised by the bundunwungus the better.

user, that's bigamy!

presumably so his children don't have to live beside the children you allude to

>having kids when humanity is gonna go extinct in the next couple of decades

>doesn't want his progeny to witness the final stage of humanity as the eldritch AI horror wipes them away

>treat child as a tool to keep herself sane

Are you implying OP isn't as retarded as them?

>Extincting yourself
You'll be the first of your bloodline since the dawn of mankind to not pass on your genes. Truly pathetic.

Having kids will speed up human extinction. There's no reason not to.

Reminder: literally the only reason any organism exists is to reproduce

no no it's much worse. first in your bloodline not to pass own your genes since the dawn of LIFE ITSELF.

nice même bra. take your upvote and fuck off

Thanks for the karma :^)

Know that feel. It seems like a breaking point in the relationship, but I can't reconcile what I consider to be an extremely immoral and selfish action. Watching my brother have children, watching them in constant pain with ear infections and nappy rash and getting spanked for misbehaving (truly plebeian) has only convinced me of my decision.

I read that book by J.D. Salinger too. I didn't think it was so good. Maybe you should try Frannie and Zooey?