Tfw literally everything gets boring if you do it enough

>tfw literally everything gets boring if you do it enough

what a sick jok

>tfw literally everything is interesting if you don't do it too much

what is that thing in her hands

looks like a bigass onigiri

Why are the Japanese so ridiculous?

>tfw humans are forced to go through life under the illusion of their importance when in reality we're all impermanent and impotent

what a qtpi

Ya life is pretty gay. Can be fun at times though.

I'm not impotent user

Yes you are user

In what sense

she wouldnt ever get boring no matter how long i di d her

そのは大きいおにぎりだよ

in all senses

Why are we supposed to compare ourselves to the unlimited potential of the univers? Why can't we be content in our limitations and celebrate our accomplishments with other sentient beings that have comparable situations.

Your post modern views on reality aren't untouchable and aren't very interesting.

The chance of being born as a human is the same chance as a blind man trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Consider every insect, animal, and non-human creature on this Earth.
You could have been born as anyone of those.
Consider every human being who was born retarded, disabled, handicapped, or born into a warzone or a place where there barely any food.

And yet here you are complaining.

Hedonic treadmill friendo.

Gotta mix your life up a bit; you're an Omnivore.

What? No. Unless you believe in souls, there's no way "you" could ever be born anything else than what you currently are. That's fucking retarded. The thing you actually could argue is that the odds for being born at all are low when you consider how all of history had to line up perfectly for your parents to meet, then actually give birth to specifically you. But why would that actually be better though? You would never know any better and if your parents would have had another kid instead of you, maybe they'd be happier for it.

Nobody asked to be born, and many wish they'd never been born. We're the extremely small percentile that have to die in order to not exist. I think complaints are warranted.

It's a practice in empathy, dingus.

That's not what my face looked like when that happened to me.

but in answer to op's question: not mini-golf

I'm aware. I disagree with the notion that we should be happy or feel lucky for being where we are.

Do the Japanese often eat rice balls the size of bowling balls? I've never seen that before

>it is very unlikely that you could be born
>but you are
>this somehow make you special, even though there is at least 7 billion other beings like you

Scarcity don't means much outside your human wants, the economic principle only makes sense in human affairs, the universe don't give a shit about unlikely my life is, except when the universe is in the form of retards like you.

Maybe it would have been better if that chaces were right and no human was born.

they know that bowling, like mini-golf, never gets boring

you see, likeliness is a function of how many books you read. it's extremely unlikely (less likely even than your birth - the odds of which were best articulated in a monty python song) that anyone in this thread - or on Veeky Forums generally - has ever read or talked about a book ever.

this is some highbrow shitpost, i had to read a couple of times to understand it means nothing. maybe i am just stupid

Untrue, eventually you'd get old and your libido would decrease. Not to mention she'd also age and become one of those oriental crones that are so repellent.

This is true. Even of suffering.

>Man grows used to everything, the scoundrel!
>t. based Dosto

Humanity are a detestable lot.

>The chance of being born as a human is the same chance as a blind man trying to find a needle in a haystack.
>Consider every insect, animal, and non-human creature on this Earth.
>You could have been born as anyone of those.
>Consider every human being who was born retarded, disabled, handicapped, or born into a warzone or a place where there barely any food.
>And yet here you are complaining.
This is the absolute height of retardation. To suggest this sort of thing is to suggest that every living thing has a something or a soul that exists beforehand and by lottery occupies a living vessel. It's more insipid than the most laughable bronze age mysticisms.

Determinism. The chance of you being born as anything other than what what you are is LITERALLY 0%. Your being and the state of this being was a causal inevitability since the beginning of the universe, for you to be anything else would literally require the adjustment of the positioning and energy of every particle of matter throughout the entirety of the universe across all time -- can you appreciate just how fucking dumb what you imply is? I hope so.

>they know that bowling, like mini-golf, never gets boring
The subject is rice, though. Is there a name for rice balls the size of dinosaur eggs?

not unless your quests are unfulfilling.

as an artist you chase the sublime without ever truly finding it, it easily becomes an obsession. a dog never tires of chasing his tail.

the equivalent to philosophy is the quest for truth, which I could argue is basically the same as the aesthetic sublime for the artist

well, if you look up giant onigiri you get op's image, so...

This thread made me realise that Veeky Forums might be the best board on Veeky Forums.
What is this even called what you're doing? Post-modern irony?

I think the Japanese word is "redpill?" it translates to "easily-swallowed-swill-that-looks-like-it'd-cause-dyspepsia-but-really-only-looks-like-that-to-non-japanese"

but i haven't studied japanese for years, so you might want to ask walter kaufmann

Inbreeding due to extended isolationist history as well as residual genetic damage from nuclear bombs and fresh genetic damage from Fukushima. In Freudian terms, they are pure superego. These things in conjunction cause the remarkable and most quintessentially Japanese ambition of all, which is the drive they all have to kill themselves literally all the time.

finally a true genealogist, a philosopher for a new age, who has dared to look beyond the veil, who dared to swallow the giant onigri.

Is he, dare I say it? in this thread????

The very fact that there is an unlimited universe around you and it doesn't spark a desire in you to become something greater shows how impotent your thoughts are.

yes, my thoughts can't get hard even when i see images of beautiful japanese women eating giant redpills and making the face that happens when you realize that doing anything for any length of time makes it boring

Your inability, or unwillingness, to face up to the actual meaning of my words only proves how true they are.

what's your basis for assuming that the universe is infinite?

its inability. the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

based on my 10 inch hard as diamonds thoughts

oh, you're that autistic pomo faggot who takes amphetamines and thinks his quippy childish humour is clever. can you start tripping so I can filter you?

maybe, but then who would you talk to about tfw you look at pictures of girls eating giant onigris? literate conversation would come to a standstill and then where would i buy my amphetamine pills from the matrix?

>tfw literally everything gets boring if you do it enough
Most three year olds could of told you this. It is infact why most people do new things, meet new people, and go new places. Certain things like exercise you do even after they get boring through discipline because to not do so can hurt you physically and mentally in the long run. Welcome to adulthood

your posts are incoherent self-indulgent gibberish masquerading as deeper truth, stop posting and go read books other than whatever garbage you're currently using to validate your shit conceptions

masquerading? i heard that carpenters song too. or will saying that get me sent to /mu/? i know here is a place for serious discussion about serious things like serious books by serious authors named thomas pinecone, but carpenters lyrics count as literature, right?

Not masturbation.

Which is why Proust never stopped.

water is wet

pain doesn't get boring

>atheists 0
>masochists 1

my life is pure suffering and I'm desperately bored

I meant physical pain

try stabbing yourself repeatedly until you get bored

>internet access
>presumably enough food to type
>unheeded to make a response to this post
>suffering

everything is physical you retard

>conflating things like material wealth with a lack of suffering
starving Ethiopian children are happier than me

>everything is physical
>being this autistic

I repeat my plea, try stabbing yourself repeatedly until you get bored

I've already tried it before, didn't care for it

you're a complete idiot if you can't differentiate physical pain with mental suffering

So don't do the same thing over and over...you have hobbies other than reading, right?

Anything worth doing is not supposed to be 24/7 fun. You are supposed to feel boredom and anguish if you want to reach the next level of anything and fight through it.

why are atheists so angsty?

>そのは

>you will literally NEVER have a cute Japanese daughter
Why even fucking live?

>starving Ethiopian children are happier than me
you're just a douche