Veeky Forums eternally BTFO

How does it make you feel that this black man has not only a bigger dick but also a bigger brain than you?

Other urls found in this thread:

ug.edu.gh/news/university-ghana-student-gabriel-opare-impressive-startup
mudclo.com
mudclo.com
google.de/amp/www.dailygraphiconline.com/news/general-news/19-year-old-ghanaian-student-builds-search-engine-to-rival-google.amp.html
mudclo.com/
gizoogle.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, shut the fuck up and back to /pol/ faggot.

I wanna talk about the story though. Can you link me to it? I mean, it logically makes no sense to start a search engine because no matter how much money you have, you literally cannot compete against the accuracy and power of google. If this nigga is serious then I wanna see how he explains what his search engine will do better because fuck, either he is a genius who will revolutionize the industry, or this is going to be fucking cringy and I want some cringe man.

>be black
>continue stealing from white people

>be cracker
>have a micro penis

LMAO

ug.edu.gh/news/university-ghana-student-gabriel-opare-impressive-startup

If you go into the page the you get an "access denied" message. We can't see the fucking article.

Does anyone here go to the university of Ghana? Can you post the article here?

>search engine to rival Youtube

Wait what? Youtube isn't a search engine. You can search the website files but it's not like Google

check out his amazing, google rivaling video search engine

mudclo.com

mudclo.com

google.de/amp/www.dailygraphiconline.com/news/general-news/19-year-old-ghanaian-student-builds-search-engine-to-rival-google.amp.html

pretty great search engine, but I'm not sure if it has a market, I used it a few says ago seems they took it down.

Ah, that's a cute idea. I remember I almost did something like that when I was a kid.

I thought of a search engine that would combine search results from various sources and then create a short summary with all the important points.

The first thing I thought about was that I could use http to directly do a google search inside my program, then download all the html that google outputted and then build a parser to order the information.

Turns the fuck out google are a bunch of bastards. Their html is all fucked. They make it so that what I wanted to do was impossible. Then I did some research and the thing is that google has a developer service where in you pay monthly and that gives you the power to do google searchers via code with your applications, but you have to fucking pay. The fucking bastards, ruined my childhood dream :(

And he seems to have done that with video. Cool

>Does anyone here go to the university of Ghana
kek

Are you being ironic here or are you actually mad that they wont let you put massive, repeated load on their servers and piggyback on their extremely expensive to produce search algorithms for free? They probably obfuscate their search results on purpose so that people don't try to rip them off like you tried to

Hey I was a kid man. I tell it angrily because that is how I remember it. I was angry that I couldn't do what I wanted. I had to drop that idea entirely.

Besides, obviously what I wanted to do was illegal, but I was a kid. No one is going to punish me from that. Think about it, if I had been able to do it then google would have found out about this kid messing with them and they would have been impressed and they would have hired me and sent me to MIT or some shit.

It happened to clockboy. It could have happened to me! Good times though, good times.

You are insufferable.

mudclo.com/

It's down for "security reasons". Who would have guessed?

So this kid is going to get a full scholarship to a real university now because of this, right?

there's always been like 1000 different search engines.. remember ask jeeves before the google days? google is just better and it always will be

He should. He clearly has more initiative that your average western fuckboy and by that I mean that he is better than the western plebs.

Obviously the western geniuses are better than him, but each western university has like 5 geniuses and 50000 average retards so you might aswell kick out one of those brainlets and put this guy in.

>muh dik
Spotted the actual nigger

Why should he? There's literally courses on creating search engines. His website is something I'd have made in a high school web design class, nothing he's done is even remotely remarkable

>There's literally courses on creating search engines

Not where he lives. That is why I said he has initiative. I don't know how smart he is, but just having inititative puts him on top of your average brainlet.

Really, I am not a brainlet rights activist. I think the less brainlets there are at universities, the better. Kick a brainlet out for all I care and replace him with this guy. At least then the time of the professors won't be wasted.

this argument is shit. If he had 0 exposure to the kind of resources and education you did, doing something you consider minor may actually have huge intellectual implications. Shit is somewhat relative to your environment

>Aristotle didn't even know about subatomic particles

what a fucking brainlet

Well, he clearly gets internet; therefore has complete access to online courses that show you how search engines are coded

It's 2017, nothing he's done is remotely remarkable even in Ghana. HOWEVER, I will concede that it shows he has initiative and I wouldn't be salty if he got a full-ride to a good school for it.

>Reddit spacing
>Blog posts
Please leave this board

yea exactly.
>nothing he's done is remotely remarkable even in Ghana
but then why is it news? obviously, something about it is important.

Good for him, there needs to be a search engine that can compete with Google.

Why is a black man in the news every time he does anything that isn't crime

Click bait and more people making search engines to end google's monopoly I welcome.

Spoilers: It can't compete with Google

This is like some guy selling ham sandwiches on the street corner and claiming he's "competing with McDonalds"

why are you using an actual intelligent african black as a scapegoat for your racism against whites?

Trump will break up the google monopoly

>a search engine to rival google

I doubt he wrote every line of the code, and if he did it, it is simply bullshit, it is just a more complex search engine which they are trying to make better then it really it is.

BTW this donĀ“t show nothing, it does not matter if he is black, he is probably smart good for him...

There are plenty of smart people in the world. Good for all of us right?

as there are many people with big dicks as well, white and black

>Yeah, shut the fuck up and back to /cuck/ faggot

>seems they took it down
the fucking white man strikes again

>YouTube
>search engine

Why do you complain about leaving spaces inbetween paragraphs. Solid walls of text are retarded to read, and I'd say only a minority of 4channers don't space like that when they have larger posts

It's because he is a newfag who came from the very place he constantly mentions

Anyway, you should have just paid the developer fee

>Reddit spacing
stop pretending you aren't new to this board

If he isn't using eigenvalue algorithms to determine a metric by which a webpage may be considered similar to a search, then I don't believe this tweet at all.

Moreover, this feels similar to the time people said some african dude solved the Riemann Hypothesis, but it turned out to be overhyped bullshit.

I would actually love it if someone in Africa was able to supplant western corporate and academic power structures. It would certainly be a step toward international equality. However, I don't think it is likely to happen. When left-leaning news media reports this kind of thing, all I can really think about is their internal bias.
I hope he can supplant Google. I think that would be good for international market competition.

ahhahaha, as if. Trump's whole purpose in life is to perpetuate corporate control. He is literally a businessman doing favors for other businessmen to raise his post-presidential status.

found it guys:

gizoogle.net

spotted the triggered 2-inch fag

But engineers are all small dicked and gay.

A search engine that rivals YouTube?
How does that work?

>(((white man)))

This just in: Black man just begins to create and understand high technology from 20-30 years ago

U r Mad Whitey Boi?

Bitches crave fo' da BBC n' sheeit.

How can Da Whitey Boi ever compete?

come on man, that's old as fuck

>the nigger bait thread took off

why does this board crave the bbc so much