What about your calligraphy?

What about your calligraphy?

Are you female? (not trying to be mean)
Seems superficial IMO. As long as it is decipherable.

it's function > it's form

(form is a part of the function to an extent in the case of writing)

is calligraphy really Veeky Forums related? (I'm a newfag, maybe there's occasional handwriting/notetaking threads).
Actually, I could totally see a: "post your iq / education level / major and handwriting" thread.

waste of time.

why do certain symbols look like shit compared to others in this image? Not that you should waste your time on it but why is it consistent.

I posted this in some /mg/ thread and got accused of being a girl... I'll let you decide

Waste of paper: the thread

from last year

pls be in london

Lay off the crack

>I'm a newfag
So dont post. At all. Lurk until you dont have to make posts like that anymore.

If your notes don't look like this you're a brainlet.

some galois theory notes from last year

That looks like some serial-killer script.

only see girls highlight shit so how is your period goin?

I just highlighted the stuff because it made it easier for me to back-substitute what I made

with so many generals springing up, we need an /hg/ handwriting general

Pencil plebs are the worst; if you're writing in pencil you should just kill yourself.

Expending that much effort on writing should make it *more* readable, not less. I can't tell if that thing at the bottom is a "4" or an "H."

>Highlighting
Trap for sure

who doesn't use a fountain pen

Because you're dumb, that's ok.

Stop samefagging.
No one cares that you think you're a special snowflake because you write in pen.

butthurt pencil pleb detected.

>got accused of being a girl...
Be honest, you at least dress like one.

honestly you can pick up a jinhao on ebay + some ink cartridges for less than 3 dollars

This. The better handwriting you have the slower your brain is since you have time to write good before your brain has finished thinking its current thought. Brainmores think so fast that their handwriting cannot catch-up with their mental ability.

Nah.

It seems counter-intuitive, but once you start writing in pen you actually start making less mistakes. Try it out.

Physics is not something you write in pen. If you want to do your undergrad work in pen, sure, its easy. If you want to work on Grand Unification theories or something, you will be shooting yourself in the foot to use pen.

>copying entire sections from a textbook

>not writing with a grease pencil on a window
Fucking pleb

But that's still very readable.

Sorry if I want my work to be more portable.

Some of my engineering cheat sheet

>typical engineer
>just write down equations!!!
>hmm which equation do I need for this problem?

It's not always straightforward.

Says the brainlet engineer.

ty