Why are shorter people usually smarter?

Other urls found in this thread:

personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/I2011.pdf
akademiai.com/doi/pdf/10.1556/JEP.9.2011.3.2
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3044837/
arxiv.org/vc/arxiv/papers/midgets_live_longer_and_are_smarter_v1.pdf
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Less work for the heart to pump blood to the brain.
Same reason shorties live longer.

Cite some sources.

Is this like when people say that those with high IQ are unattractive? Because the opposite turned out to be true when the data came in.

they're always trying to learn

KEK

>Witten
>Tao
>Grothendieck
And so on.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

wtf i hate moot now

>Einstein
>Galois
>Riemann

pretty sure he has a lot of jewish friends. He also seems kind of gay.

he also abandoned the site and now it's gone to shit.

oh shit

Unattractive:
>Einstein
>Galois
Average:
>Riemann

Compensating

God, I hate summer fags...

Actually tall people have higher IQ on average.

IQ correlates with attractiveness, brainlets.

personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/I2011.pdf
akademiai.com/doi/pdf/10.1556/JEP.9.2011.3.2

Also, the Add Health data sets consistently show a correlation between attractiveness and intelligence, and they take large samples on the order of tens of thousands of people.

Well, I have a high IQ.
Guess, I'm a model.

Wow 16 replies and no one has refuted OP. You know what? I think the internet is basically dead. Too many idiots. It's just a rumor mill now.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3044837/

Bye Veeky Forums.

So the guy who wrote that paper actually went to a school and decided what children "HE" decided was attractive. kek

Yeah in general over the whole spectrum of humanity.

But maybe in a university setting there is some truth to the whole short=smart. I think it is just that those people have nothing else going for them besides their brains. That's how they manage to be here despite their shortcomings.

The whole IQ correlates with intelligence/wealth/attractiveness/health is true but you need to realize that the correlation is strongest on the lowest end of the spectrum.

Basically, if you are ugly as sin, you are probably very unfortunate in your circumstances and happen to not have the best of health and probably that also means you have low IQ and are poor.

It's the opposite. ON average, smarter people are also taller.

See you tomorrow

Fucking lel
Someday they will, user, someday

Tao and Grothedieck aren't ugly.

>Witten
maybe for a goyim like you, but the ashkenazi women crave his dick

what was the joke here?

>when will they learn?

Oh, thanks friend.

Is this a joke about women being smart? Where do you find them?

Will they?

I still don't get it.

By that logic midgets would be our overlords and live forever. Fuck your stupid

arxiv.org/vc/arxiv/papers/midgets_live_longer_and_are_smarter_v1.pdf

I want summer to end.

The only why it would appear so is that as a short person probably needs to work harder to achieve his goals in life. When you are tall some things are automatically easier and it is psychologically easier on some level. Difficulties in life will create better mentality to endure hardships and might also create more "intelligence" in dealing with difficulties. But is that scientifically proven? Probably not. Scientificially it's on same level as comparison between women who are beautiful vs ugly women. Different backgrounds will create different personalities.

If i remember it right tall people are smarter on average, but if you look at the really famous smart people you will see that they were short. It's a cool thing to think about.