Tfwu suddenly realise conciousness is all there is

>tfwu suddenly realise conciousness is all there is

What are some bookies regasrding this subject?

Other urls found in this thread:

faculty.virginia.edu/consciousness/
gnosis.org/library/hermet.htm#CH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just read some papers about panpsychism.

You should read some Heidegger to fix you up!

Nick Land's Fanged Noumena

Myth of Sisyphus by Camoo

The Mysterious Stranger by Mark Twain

Spinoza's ethics

faculty.virginia.edu/consciousness/

Isn't this the subject Kant's three Critiques take up?

gnosis.org/library/hermet.htm#CH

>But to the Mind-less ones, the wicked and depraved, the envious and covetous, and those who murder do and love impiety, I am far off, yielding my place to the Avenging Daimon, who sharpening the fire, tormenteth him and addeth fire to fire upon him, and rusheth on him through his senses, thus rendering him the readier for transgressions of the law, so that he meets with greater torment; nor doth he ever cease to have desire for appetites inordinate, insatiately striving in the dark.

*tips*

>conciousness is all there is
What does it even mean, you solipsistic dipshit?

Somehow all other posters in this topic knew what he meant, and they even added their recommendations.

I wonder who's the retard

Not that guy, but you are, because you believe and defend Descartes' gibberish

Looks like you're projecting.

I never gave my opinion, I simply stated the fact that the user was a retard because he didn't know OP was referring to "Descartes' gibberish"

any recs?

Wait until you realize that consciousness itself is an illusion, and all that exists are memories and sensations

You can drop the sensations, because we can only ever experience our memories of them.

Plato

Almost any mystic ever

Whitehead and process philosophy

Literally the Phenomenology of Spirit.

How so?

>consciousness itself is an illusion
This is a literal absurdity. Consciousness is a condition of the possibility of illusion

Did you take acid or something? You're gonna be fine, kid. Really. I doubt a book will resolve this for you. Go read Aldous Huxley or something if you're that bent out of shape over it. But honestly it sounds like you could use a heavy dose of Confucius to ground you out again.

Our experience of sensory data is not immediate, it takes time for the signals to be transducted into electric impulses that can be "understood" by the brain. That's why in psychological models even the most immediate categories of experience are called working memory, etc.

>Did you take acid or something? You're gonna be fine, kid
confirmed for never taking acid, kid.

>conciousness is all there is
What a load. Consciousness is basically nothing on a universal scale. Imagine the huge stretches of space, literally more empty distance than you could cross in a thousand lifetimes, and there's not a single living thing in that whole expanse. Just huge hunks of rock and burning balls of horrible hell gas.

>uses consciousness to imagine hell gas

I didn't say it doesn't exist, I just said it barely exists.

It's literally all you can ever experience. I think you're playing on the wrong team.

>all you can ever experience
So? Your experience is super limited. You can't even experience the entire range of human emotions, let alone all of the objectively-existing natural phenomena of the universe.

Stop projecting, mate.

>objectively-existing natural phenomena
>objectively-existing

prove it, I'm waiting