Calmness

calmness
joy
anger
sadness

name any other human emotion and I deny you

tfw no gf

Calmness is not am emotion. It is merely the lack of bad emotions and absence of hyperpositive emotions.

>indifference/apathy
>boredom

Both do not inherently trigger calmness, joy, anger, or sadness. Sorry.

Disgust.

Emptiness.

nah
its both anger and sadness combined

>Emptiness.

its usually calmness combined with joy or sadness or anger

anger is really a symptom of sadness OP so youre being redundant.

Take a good look at the definition of disgust, brain-damaged.

Love and hate is all there is

So just hate then

Fear.

envy

Hunger, and it doesn't have to be for food.

where is this from?

Explain this... does the "dopamine" arrow pointing to "fear" imply that fear causes the brain to produce dopamine, or that dopamine causes the brain to experience fear?

Sadness is not an emotion. It is merely the lack of good emotions and absence of positive emotions.

You are so wrong.

Not an argument

Anxiety

Dopamine is more of a motivation hormone than a "happy" one. If you're being chased by a lion, you're not going to be happy about it, but you'll be VERY motivated to not be eaten.

Fear

What's envy, OP?

hyperactivation of the 5-HT 1A receptor

Joy that something is attainable but anger you didnt attain it first.

It isn't. Lack of hapiness and sadness is calmness. Bad thoughts do not neccesarily mean lack of the good thoughts and vice versa.

For example the fact that I stepped into shit may evoke sadness, but let's say I recently got myself a girlfriend which has made me happy. The very moment I stepped into that shit evoked sadness and for a mere moment I forgot about my new gf cuz I was focused on that shit.

The bad thoughts overwhelmed me for a few seconds and made me sad, but I am still happy about my new gf in the long run. If there was no gf, the fact that I stepped into a shit would make me even more sad because there is no reason for me to be happy.

Even though I am sad for a little, there are still positive emotions in my head. They just aren't overwhelming at this very moment.

my post was a hyperbole to demonstrate that splitting is not a good method to describe states of feeling
as you even showed in feelings are often not mutually exclusive

you can be happy while calm
you can be angry while calm
You can call calmness confidence, contentedness, stoicism..etc.It has the same implication as an emotion as happiness does.

you can be sad and not happy
or you can be sad and happy

wait how is one calm and angry at the same time lmao