Be cutfag

>be cutfag
>using a condom will mean a loss of 90% of sensability unlike uncutfags
tell me there's some benefits of being a cutfag.

feels like shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102
livescience.com/27769-does-circumcision-reduce-sexual-pleasure.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12293/full
cirp.org/pages/anat/
cirp.org/,
thecircumcisiondecision.com/20000-nerve-endings/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ridged_band
cirp.org/library/anatomy/cold-mcgrath/
youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like you're ever getting laid anyway.

>he can't even pay hookers
lol

Witten is cut, and he is the most powerful physicist and mathematician in our corner of the known multiverse

... how the fuck would the cut affect how the condom works?

>loss of 90% of sensations

>get gf
>get gf to go on bc
>fuck without condom
wow imagine that

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102

>this is why we have psychology, this was conducted with an online survey. Show me decreased neurological activity associated with pleasure in cut men versus uncut men when performing the same sexual task and ill be convinced. not some dumb ass questionaire anyone can answer with any amount of honesty

im cut i legit can't use condoms i don't feel the sex at all it's like im wearing a strapon or something

livescience.com/27769-does-circumcision-reduce-sexual-pleasure.html

>the jews are calling the studys that shows circunsision decreases sensability wrong

wow nigger, is not like I'm cut and can't feel shit of penetration while using a condom.

get a tighter chick. Im cut and feel great pleasure even with a condom, obviously diminished but still great.

see that's why surveys are bullshit. Anything subjective is not data.

>obviously diminished
so you even agree with me.

kys

>Self-selected, self reported online survey
It's crap.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12293/full

obviously diminished compared to not using a condom. Not compared to not being cut. How would i know that?

seestill not scientific evidence, it's a fucking survey, and us both being cut and having a difference of pleasure opinions is exactly why it's garbage data, it's extremely subjective with no basis in anything measurable

cirp.org/pages/anat/

Is everyone using the same condoms in the study? I've definitely had some varying success with different condoms.

>cutting your little finger is ok because there's not negative effects overal in your hand function
>being this retard

better than the survey for sure.
the study was cut vs uncut, not condom vs no condom.
yea this is an idiotic comparison. We are talking about a subjective measure of pleasure, not function of the penis.

yeah, nigger lets cut the thing that has the more nerves in your dick, it wont have an effect.

Bro just fuck dudes in the hole who are on preventative stuff.

>cirp.org/pages/anat/
this has potential for bias though.
cirp.org/, or circumcision information resource page, is heavily anti-circumcision. Im going through it's sources now though

i don't know why you think im a proponent of circumcision. Im actually against anything unnecessary, which circumcision definitely falls under. I just want evidence of pleasure with actual data. Until i get this, the cut/uncut argument is just a giant survey, ie, subjective. I want to make it objective.

thecircumcisiondecision.com/20000-nerve-endings/

>let's remove parts of your dick that are the most sensitive
>this wont have an effect

>nerves send signal to the brain about pleasure
>less nerves means less signal
>this is hard to measure
???

Can someone explain the weird love-hate relationship between americans and jews
why do jews hold such a special place in american dealings? ive never understood it

show me the data. You should have this on fucking tap to prove your point. saying "common sense" doesnt work for me, you're using a fallacy.
>circumcisiondecision
dude just look at the website. It literally says "we're not biased" on the front. that's a huge red flag.
give me research articles please.

So whats the verdict on excess masturbation?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ridged_band

>removing a part with a lot of sexual enervations is fine as long as is male.

cirp.org/library/anatomy/cold-mcgrath/

As long as we're all arguing with critically researched credible sources:
youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

>The P H E N O T Y P E
>Ashkenazi
>Women
> C R A V E