Is masculinity dead in the west?

Is masculinity dead in the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/4780/death-masculinity-male-millennial-swears-he-gets-amanda-prestigiacomo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is masculinity dying in the west?
>Trump exists
???

>masculinity isn't dead because an alpha guy exist

not Veeky Forums

You fucking /pol/tards gotta make up your mind, is douchebaggery a masculine trait or not?

Masculinization is feminization in that it is borne out of female protectionism. Numales are masculine gods and so on.

*in that masculinity is borne out of

Hopefully.

>living according to traditional values
>being such a sheep

>only 19% of the country voted for him

implying Trump isn't charismatic and likable as fuck
your posts are awful, go back to /r/eddit

>he thinks women and males are biologically equal
pseudoscience desu.

>implying Trump isn't charismatic and likable as fuck
Hes not. Hes a poorly spoken narcissist

digits confirm

t. liberal

Keep eating that msm propoganda

see europe fag.

>muslims rapes women
>males protests using skirts
???

Accusing other people of narcissism as if you have a moral high ground is text book narcissism.

Unfortunately not yet

>tribal societies have rites of passages
>western boys are still manchilds at 30
>something good

So are you saying the decay of manliness is the reason men cannot take control of their lives in the present day?

what do you think masculinity is?

>taking responsability
>protecting the weak
>man up
>physical labour
>being strong
>dominant and decisive
>leadership
>afronting the fears and be combative
>loyalty to the nation and country
>honesty

what happens when a society eliminates that from it's population?

Trump isn't an alpha, he's a beta (or even gamma) who fakes being an alpha by making a ton of noise.

People are manchildren everywhere, global capitalism has seen to that.

>he changes a wife when she gets older by another hot younger one

there are non western cultures where masculinity still exist, mainly muslims.

what definition of alpha do you have that a billionaire US president with a hot wife isn't alpha???

>there are non western cultures where masculinity still exist, mainly muslims.
how exactly do they differ?

you realize most suicide bombers/terrorists/whatever are incel petty criminals who get radicalized because they can't get any pussy, right?

yes, but im going to the gym now and i hope you all kill yourselves before i return

dailywire.com/news/4780/death-masculinity-male-millennial-swears-he-gets-amanda-prestigiacomo

their culture is hostile to feminists ideals, and they still expect to be manly.

>incels
and yet they do something that is patriotic.

sacrifice for their peers goals is another trait of masculinity.

muslims are commiting war crimes, meanwhile westerners are making gamergate.

thats simple, it becomes europe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING EUROPE FAGS

>dailywire.com/news/4780/death-masculinity-male-millennial-swears-he-gets-amanda-prestigiacomo
lmao

maybe I have a different opinion because I'm from southern europe and we're not nearly as faggy as germanics

europeans will have to confront to return to old gender roles or being subdued by a more traditional agressive culture.

read The decline of empires.

funny how history is ciclical.

>Taking responsability
Isn't it the case that in your worldview women, whom are the embodiment of the feminine, must take care of children and of the home, therefore taking responsability. So if taking responsability is a feature of masculinity then women must be masculine too as to make good wives?
>Protecting the weak
I suppose you mean women, since men can't be weak
>Man up
So masculinity means being masculine
>Physical labour
Many scientists do not do any physical labour, they are sedentary, if it is desirable for men to do physical labour and it is undesirable for them to be sedentary then it is undesirable for men to become scientists. What happens when a society eliminates science?
>Being strong
Strong in what sense?
>Dominant and decisive
So al men must strive to be dominant since their worth as men depends on this, therefore being competitive. I am against society based on competition.
>Leadership
Same as above
>Afronting fears and be combative
So endless conflict between men, back to the days of senseless fistfights
>Loyalty to the nation and country
Nations are spook product of capitalism, if masculinity is essential to man how can it be based on social constructs?
>Honesty
Again, is this not desirable in women?

artificial death in the west
east
pyramids on deck
shine

this isnt Veeky Forums fuck off

>funny how history is ciclical.
no, it's not

all theories of historical inevitabilites are retarded, spengler's included, and end up being proven wrong sooner or later

the truth is, the gayest european state could crush most arab countries militarily

muslims don't pose a serious existential threat to the west (haven't for centuries) because they could be owned in an instant if the political will to do it was there

in truth, their extremism is largely owed to capitalism encroaching in their countries and destroying their own traditional way of life, creating many losers in the process

Trump, takes offence to anything, definition of a snowflake

It blows my mind how heaps of young males somehow think of that man as Masculine, it really does.
The man is anything but masculine.

Your comment is a paradox you fucking retard

I know where I stand however.

t.cuckservative

Stay in your /pol/ echochamber

Remember the quarterback on your high school football team? If you made fun of him, do you think he'd write a Twitter essay about what a meanie you are? If he's a real alpha, he wouldn't even need to beat you up.

Remember, someone with a lot of status counter-signals. The really masculine man can flirt with a fat chick without losing status, the really rich man can afford to dress in sweatpants and drive a Honda Civic. Seen from this perspective, Trump's desire to surround himself with the trappings of power and wealth means that he feels like he has one. That is, he's a beta.

TL;DR: Pence is the alpha.

that cd stack looks precarious.

Exactly. Pence isn't running himself ragged fighting off every little pissant. He knows the big guy is going to rage to death soon anyway.

their most underappreciated song, nice dubs

How do you know he's a cuckservative, you dumb stormfag? He could be a full-blown nazi for all you know.

>nations are a spook product of capitalsm
you really are retarded, arent you?

If you really believe in some of the basic assumptions of masculinity, then it can't be dead so long as there are men. But honestly I'm not sure why this is that big of a concern. There are plenty of identities (whether naturalistically-bound or not) that people can cling onto. And desu I'm not particularly convinced that we can abstract masculinity in any meaningfully coherent way without first sifting through the sheer amount of bullshit attached to it culturally.

I'm an alpha beefcake. I have no idea what you're talking about. I drink beer and have consensual sex with women. The sight of my face can make a 90 year old woman ovulate.

Pics?

There's just a lot of lost souls floating around, living vicariously through their extended adolescence.

>wives
you do realize that the notion of responsability of males and women are diferent?
women are expected to take care of childrens, males of their nation.

>weak
elders, the sick, protecting people from criminals
>science
males need to be physically not weak
>strong
physically, emotionally and spiritually.
>competition
life is about struggle, remove that, and you remove the will of living, living in hedonism only means suicide.
>same as above
look at males from centuries ago.
>fights
no retard, confronting your deep fears, not running away from them.
>nations are spook
lmao this cuck, I'm sure you support multiculturalism.
>honesty, women
women are only honest and loyal to strong alpha males, they're wicked to the beta.

>europeans aren't being ethnically replaced
sure, and mexicans don't pose a threat to the US.
lmao

European countries still have lower amounts of rape than your burger shithole.

>there's a single case in history where a feminine culture isn't dominated by an alpha more primitive masculine one
???

waiting for the counterexample, fag.

What the fuck are you on about?

that westerners have lost their masculine ability, therefore muslims have not.

that you're a bunch of pussies happy to bull your arab friend with your sister because you're pussies.

>pussyfication of the west
The counter movement against this is already in full swing

No, but it is on social media. You can't straight up be a man on social media knowing somebody will take offence at your very existence.

I'm fairly positive my sister would be happier with any of my Arab friends than someone who types like a mentally challenged sixteen year old.

The thing with "masculinity" is that it can mean whatever you want it to mean, so some version of our is dead. The real question is what masculinity do we have today, and is it adaptive or maladaptive to the societal/geopolitical environment?