Does Having Less Hair Make You More Smarter?

Many geniuses were bald or partially bald (Grothendieck, Einstein). Or short hair at least (Von Neumann, Terence Tao). Too much hair weighs down your head, saps blood flow from the brain. Is this why we see so few women geniuses? Too long hair is heavy, pulls at the scalp, affects the head. The Iranian Fields Medalist who recently passed had short hair, Rosalind Franklin had short hair. Less Hair = Greater IQ?

I don't advise a haircut, man. All hairdressers are in the employment of the government. Hair are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight.

no

What that hobo did has zero applications though, so its worthless wankery

Believe me, I did think of Perelman when making this post, but I consider him to be a special case. He's a very bizarre sort of genius, a total loner with odd habits. Most geniuses are not hermits and not bizarre like Perelman, I would consider him an exception, a non-traditional genius, not like Grothendieck or Einstein.

>go to barber shop
>he wants to have a conversation

>More Smarter

but he is bald under that hat. what's your point?

Guys with full heads of hair are too busy getting hoards of pussy.

Less hair = less decision fatigue, more time to study maths.

its the opposite, having a high IQ and thinking a lot means your brain is using a lot of energy burning calories and generating heat, this causes your hair to fall out as a bald head gets plenty of ventilation and is the best way to cool your brain

>tfw I have a [math]\mathbb{BIG ASHKENAZI BRAIN}[/math] and my forehead is only getting bigger now that I'm balding

Less Hair is associated with higher levels of BDNF. So in a way yes.

This is absurd. Hair loss to the point of baldness is linked to a family history of hairless or maybe even a vitamin deficiency. Definitely doesn't equal a higher IQ LOL

Sounds like you're balding and you're coming on here to try to make yourself feel better about it with this stupidity

Einstein had a perfect hairline well into old age with not a single trace of male pattern baldness, what are you on about?

>vitamin deficiency
Has nothing to do with MPB
>LOL
Get the fuck out

high powered brains release a lot of waste heat, gotta lose the hair

Hair loss= having less hair
My apologizes for wording that wrong.
Vitamin deficiency is linked to hair loss in general not MPB.

There are many balding geniuses because most recognized mathematicians/physicists/whatever are dead or old men, and most men bald at some point in their lives.

no, but wearing glasses makes you look smarter

Nah.

is nima as smart as ed witten?

Grothendieck is okay for shutting himself in a mountain shed and not letting anyone talk to him, but Perelman is not for living a humble life? Many geniuses develop bizzare habits or tend to seclude themselves from society, Perelman is not that weird among them, though he's definitely not your average genius like Maldacena or Witten.

Correlation =/= Causation

Who is this guy? Never heard of him.

I really want to get rid of that unibrow, he would turn into a turbo chad and get all the pucci.

>balding is literally overclocking the brain

/thread

when you have "more" and "-er" it goes twice as much

Most geniuses (at least in the sense you imply) are academics. Academics teach undergraduates. Teach enough undergrads and you'll pull out all your hair, too.

Can you be intelligent and be on fin and minox and often contemplate a hair transplant?

I don't mess with fin. I do minox with dermastamp as well as a shampoo. Seems to be sufficient. I'm 19 also btw.

I have wondered if hair acts as a sort of antenna. A fractal antenna.