Why are people always psyopsing each other in undergrad about how hard they had to work at something or how little they...

Why are people always psyopsing each other in undergrad about how hard they had to work at something or how little they understand some material? Are they so desperate for good grades that they have to resort to petty psychological tricks and demoralizing of their fellow students? It's pathetic.

Its kind of a dick measuring contest of who is more miserable

Bitch, you ain't seen nothing yet. Before I noped the fuck out of pic related, people were actively sabotaging each other in their classes in order to get precious spots within their major. It was a known problem where if you asked for advice or help from someone, they would purposefully supply you with incorrect information so that they could be ahead of you on the curve.

>Play games on my laptop at the front of lectures so everyone can see I'm slacking off
>When I get home, I lock myself in my room and cram like a motherfucker for the exams that won't start for another 8 weeks
>When I take a break, I leave my room and chill in the living room, where my housemates are working on assignments
>They ask me how much of the current assignment I've done and I say I haven't started yet
>I've actually already finished the assignment
>"I'll probably end up rushing it on Sunday again," I say with a shit-eating grin
>After a 10 minute break, I tell them I'm going to try to get to diamond on Overwatch and return to my room to resume cramming
Fast forward...
>Get full marks on the assignment
>In the next lecture, loudly tell my housemates, "I can't believe I got full marks even though I didn't start until the last day. This course really is too easy, isn't it?" so that the whole class can hear

Just curious did your parents teach you to be that way or does it come natural? My father stressed honesty my whole life and said to only fuck people over when they truly deserve it, I feel he set me up for a lifetime of failure by stressing honesty and good will so much desu.

My parents have always told me they don't care how well I do in school/college. I just can't stand being beaten. Also, there are some real cunts in my class and I love seeing the irked looks on their faces.

No I'm asking if your parents taught you be an underhanded schemer

I want to be this guy
I am this guy. Fuck parents and fuck everyone else too.

Not really. I mean, they told me not to believe what my classmates say about how much they study, but that's it.

I don't understand. How does that demoralise anyone?

It only works on people with weak spirits, but it can still lower the class average, which makes your grades stand out.

Normies are a difficult instrument to play. Get sucked into all their petty little games and you will lose. Try to "opt out" and they will eat you alive. With one hand you must pluck them gently, with the other you must hold them down, in this way they will play to your tune.

me

also
>Ask really dumb questions during the class review in order to waste time and prevent people from getting information they actually need

devilish.
dont underestimate the amount of stupid people who really are not getting it as quickly or as easily as you.

lying and deceiving to bend reality is seen in every aspect of life, its human nature. if its not one of your peers that's trying to achieve "natural talent" status, its some marketing agency manipulating you into buying the latest fad

its sicking but unfortunately that's just how thing are.

You should take it to mean that they are stupid so they require more effort to understand something.

almost half of my old classmates in uni did this shit

"yea man I really can't figure out how all this shit goes man gee whiz I wouldn't know where to start..."

>after exam
"oh yea you just substitute this here and then use X formula to get that and from there you replace it like this and then it's easy just apply Y theorem and you're done *bored look*"

I thoroughly disliked those people
whenever I studied and knew stuff on a topic I tried to help other fuckers get better at it and they did the same with what they were good at

They are only pretending. It's a psyop

Many people in early undergrad will drop out so they probably just suck. Or if you are of the paranoid flavour they are hired to map up the skilled kids mentals to find ways to push them in the right direction later.

They were probably hired to try and find your weak spots so they could sell that information to your future bosses.

sure fucked them over on that, I left the country after I finished
take that you sleezy slimeball normies!
>mfw now barely anyone here knows I'm insecure as shit

That's right. They deserved no less for using such stinky tactics on you. And keep that insecurity facade up. It can be useful for you.

>left the country

That's not going to work. They will send whores after you wherever you go. You underestimate how many people have no other value to the richies than to become professionals at fucking up smarties and get you where they want you to be.

Remember that if you're two standard deviations above average on the IQ scale, an average human being is as far below you as someone on the borderline of not being able to be legally responsible for themselves is below the average person, at least by that metric.

Imagine being an average person taking a class in a room full of people who are on the cusp of mentally challenged. What kind of discussion would you hear from your peers?