*transposes behind u*

"Pshhh, nothin' Pythagorean kiddo~"

Is that a shop?

oh my god LUL. MEE MEES

>No fun allowed

What the fuck is up with his head?
It's MASSIVE.

HAHA! WELL MEMED!

>"I have severe doubts about the universe and our moral objectives, when I get up I usually have to get passed the tremendous weight of humanities pressures to conform followed by the realisation that the only reason we exist is to consume the world around us in order to advance our technology to the point of near God-Like prowess in order to ascertain dominance over all threats. We are basically the Tyrannosaurus Rex and our fate is destined to be similar, once God judges us all there will be no quarter in my opinion. All we can do is enjoy the fact that it says in the Bible that we are allowed dominance over animals, even so there will come a point where, given enough success, even a star won't provide enough energy to feed all our humans.
Luckily the universe is big. Like, really fucking big, I just hope it is big enough to hide long enough to discover multiverses and travel there to escape the inevitable heat death of the universe, that is if God in the physical doesn't rip through a star gate and fuck us all back to the stone age for being absolute wankers to each other. Amen."

would be better without the text.

This was already posted.

Lacks the boner tho.

Why was his head photoshopped to look smaller?

No. It is simply his intellect that distorts time and space and makes the background behind his head seem strange.

saad witen. thingken.

[math]\mathbb{HOW} \ \mathbb{CAN} \ \mathbb{GOYIM} \ \mathbb{EVEN} \ \mathbb{COMPETE} \ [/math]

[math]\mathbb{ASHKENAZIM}[/math]

Medieval muslim brain

*unsheathes chalkboard*

>tfw I want to make big head shoops in GIMP but there's always a really noticeable edge between the forehead and face when I use cage transform

1. Free select tool.
2. Scale tool.
3. Move tool.

That's it.

Field medalist Kontsevich on the left.

"Clever girl..."

"Desu~"

As I fade to darkness, the last thing I hear is a feint...
"Better men than you have tried Goyim..."
And with that, I pass on to the afterlife...

[math] \mathbb{BRAIN} [/math]