/anarchist/

anarchic lit thread????
what are you fellas reading, what have you read, maybe some reccs
Currently reading On Anarchism by Chumski, would recommend The Dispossesed by Le Guin to anyone interested in anarchist sci-fi lit

my friend wanted to reply to this but claims to be too anarchic to use a computer. i couldn't understand the rest, because he's lapsed into using his personal language. he doesn't trust a medium regulated by fascist governments.

hang on, he's stopped breathing.

Can you say strawman?

I have anarchist sympathies and I'm always disappointed how garbage 99% of anarchist theory is. I would say that nothing on OP's list is worth reading except for Orwell, Graeber, and Haraway.

Like just take the green anarchism reading list for example. Kaczynski's writings are just the result of trauma-induced mental illness. Thoreau's mom did his laundry for him while he was in Walden. It's all either fake or anti-intellectual, but so much anarchist theory falls into the latter problem because they're so busy trying to be anti-authoritarian they forgot why.

Can you say stick-in-the-ass?
I'm sure it was a joke.

Armed Joy by bananananonobo

How the fuck do you enforce communism in an anarchy?

What are your opinions on Mutualism? It's caught my eye recently and it seems alright compared to other types of Anarchy like Anarcho-capitalism.

I'm guessing the majority group enforces it instead of the state. Tyranny of the majority.

But who collects the wealth for redistribution without a central entity (i.e. government)? And who suppresses revolutions and fights invaders without a centralized army?

>Tyranny of the majority
That only works in a democracy setting where numbers are actually important. One warlord with a ten thousand men can subjugate millions.

quality masterbait

An Anarcho-Communist society would just be a glorified hippie commune. It's not feasible on a large scale at all.

What type of Anarchism would Tolstoy be? Christian Anarchism?

>Against His-Story

not yet...

elaborate

>anarchism reading list
>Tolstoy mentioned only once
W E W
E
W

This, I read the Conquest of Bread by Peter Kropotkin and I cant see any form of anarchism working with a population greater than a few hundred people.

There was the Kowloon Walled City over in Hong Kong that was around for a few decades. It managed to peak around at a population of 30,000. It's what you would exactly imagine an Anarcho-Capitalist society to look like.

>no anarcho-capitalism

It's literally the only tenable form of anarchism.

anarchist banker - Fernando pessoa

I think Ernst junger works are good too

how is manufacturing consent an anarchist book?

There is no tenable form of anarchism