String Theory Thread

So I just found out that the "original" theory I had been working on independently turns out to be String Theory with some extra shit, should I be pissed that my idea is old news or pleased that I came up with such a brilliant theory?
>tfw I told this theory to a group of girls at a party

You must have absolutely no education in physics if you didn't already know what string theory was, in which case any "theory" you come up with is worthless garbage

It sure sounded better when it was your theory it was awesome, now you are just some geek inspired by something.

You are just dumbfuck who need to justify years of educations to himself.

>I told this theory to a group of girls at a party

I bet you are drowning in pussy.

You are just semi aborted dumbfuck who need to justify years of educations to himself.

I've read parts from 6000 years old book which when I qoute sounds like fucking quantum physics.

So what you're saying is "I have strong opinions about a subject which I am completely ignorant about"

Those old quotes only sound like quantum physics to you because you know nothing about quantum physics, so literally just gibberish would sound like quantum physics to your dumb ass

Since you have been "working on" this theory, why not share with us some of your work?

>Woah, dude, what if, like, the whole world is like, woven out of cotton string, like in that yoshi videogame? that would be *bong hit* freakin crazy

I know man, now I'm just another idiot who can't explain gravity.

Proposal: there is a smallest thing, and that thing has different "modes" that when combined in various fashions, form every elementary particle. I'm sorry I don't have any math to back that up, I'm a dropout.

What did you write down? A nonlinear sigma model?

>no Big Ashkenazi Brain post yet

/sci, I am disappointed

>I'm sorry I don't have any math to back that up, I'm a dropout.

So your "work" is more or less an extremely vague intuition with no formal definition and no predictive power?

I'm not going to try to defend String Theory when I discovered it 35 minutes ago.

Dumbass is not even an insult in this century and using it you sound like dumbfuck.

Okay, it's a troll thread mocking string theory.

What is unexplainable about gravity?

What do you want to hear about it?

Maybe it's just some centrifugal force flipped inwards cos it's too small.

Silence, thou fat-livered knave!

You have balls that appears and dissapears(turns into waves and back to ball when interacted) you have types of waves that interfere with eachother and one that does not, also ones that only interferre with another if projected trought some ball and you can't explain ball that takes things withitself? Imagine plane flying above the water, it takes the water with airodynamic tunnel behind it if it's close enought, same way balls attract object as it bounces back.

You look like you forget to take your pills you cocksucking homosexual.

>just some centrifugal force flipped inwards cos it's too small.
I find that very intriguing.

I'm working on other model of gravity that treats matter as a vacuum for space-time that absorbs and stretches it out, kind of like crumpling a bedsheet in your hand to pull an object closer to you. Unless that's an existing theory too. I call it........ bedsheet theory! God I wish I knew math.

>What is explainable about gravity?
I was just referring to how String Theory predicts the Graviton and how they haven't found it yet.

It's that ball which attract things to itself as it bounces back... It's bouncing back and froth...

All I remember about physics is balls and waves...

Yea I imagine it as something that is not spining, but unspining, so it does have force that vector is - centrifugal spining vector... That's how would I computer model it if I've got the time for other things than surviving.