Anyone doing research? Post work stations and how it's going

Anyone doing research? Post work stations and how it's going.

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1703.03827.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ph.D in theoretical physics here. This is my workstation

What's your research topic?

Probably something about Thermodynamics

I kek'd

>jupyter notebook
based nigga

>Emacs
How are the early 80s treating you, daddy-o?

top kek

You probably cook a mean burger...

Hang in there buddy. FOR SCIENCE!

I see you too are a man of taste

Pretty well actually. I like it better than anything else I've tried. What do you use, VIM?

Grigori Perelman
>PhD in Pure Meth here.
>I don't have any workstation because I'm a Hobo.
>I rejected the $1,000,000 Millennium Prize
>I'm happy living as a Hobo.
>I pursue Pure Meth for Pure Hobby, with no application in Mind just like other pure Meth Fags

/g/

Your girlfriend is cute desmond

Hide your fucking name rookie!

>Anyone doing research? Post work stations and how it's going.
Hide your fucking name!

Either you go to the same mediocre state university I went to, or our labs have the exact same computer equipment, desks, walls, etc..

>all those windows

Nigga, have you ever heard of tiling window managers? You honestly would benefit a lot from one.

holy moly u are one of the whitest lookin black man ive seen, and your facebook is cancer

SB?

>foxit
>whatsapp web
>huebr

nigga

>Huehuehue

A few days ago, i found a new approach to solving the riemann hypothesis out of pure luck, and i completed it.

But my problem is i dont know if its true.
And i cant ask anyone on the internet, because either i would shame myself or someone would steal it.

Write a paper, upload to vixra (so that the first record of your method is under your name) and then beg your professors to read it.

I also found a paper that claims to have a proof of the riemann hypothesis.

can anyone tell me what that is about ? :
arxiv.org/pdf/1703.03827.pdf

I have no time to write a paper atm. i could write it in one week, after my examns.
Maybe anyone will by chance come up with the same idea. But maybe i shouldnt care.
If my proof is correct, i can be happy for that and if not, i shouldnt care, should i ?

It was exciting to think about the fucker.

And if i could do it, anyone can.

I skimmed it. He basically proves the riemann hypothesis for big enough values and then shows that for smaller values, the riemann hypothesis has been computationally verified.

It is really fucking long and dense. That said, it is in arxiv which means that it was endorsed and then approved. This may be the real deal.

If you think your proof has merit then write it quickly and hope that this guy has a small mistake so that yours is considered the first real proof.

You definitely should care. Results like this are the ones that make the difference between the underpaid never-tenured professor that just does recreational math in fringe fields no one cares about, and the overpaid millionaire (Terence Tao earns half a million bucks a year) that travels everywhere and advances mathematics to the next level.

Yeah, but i was doing it as a hobby.

That said, i have a general proof (if its correct).
But im no mathematician, so i dont know if it isnt complete nonsence

It probably isn't true

yeah, probably.

UFMG?

What do you recommend instead of foxit then?