We need actual formulas to measure how gay a trap is...

We need actual formulas to measure how gay a trap is, like a male body mass to gay ratio based on the lack of feminine parts, or something equally autistic. Let's start with how gay the average trap is, any idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2GEwOAtCr_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any trap is 100% gay due to the presence of a penis.

I think you also need to find the ratio of clitoris to female volume for comparison.

First thing you need to do is define the measurement Gay, what is gay?

Gay means being sexually attracted to men. I also believe that it's a completely binary notion--you are attracted to men or you are not. Bisexuals are gay.

define define

Inner product of the two participant genders of a sex act, defined on the gender vector space.

>gender vector space
fucking liberal

So sexuality only exists during an act of sex?

Nono, the dot product is a measurement of the gayness of the act
F*F=1 is gay, M*M=1 is gay, M*F=0, therefore not gay.

Supposing the existence of an anti-male, M*(-M)=-1 would be the least possible amount of gay.

Attraction to traps stems from some combination of female characteristics: voice, ass, tits, skin, posture, behavior, face, hair, etc... all of which are quite difficult to quantify in numerical terms. Pic related is a good example we can use to evaluate gayness.

Add points for male characteristics and subtract points for female characteristics.

-1 forehead
-1 jaw
+1 skin
+1 hair
+1 lips

This gives us a figure of 1 therefore it's not gay.

What makes his lips feminine?
What makes his hair feminine, that it's long?
What makes his skin feminine, that it's clear?

Is a trap an anti-male?

I'm gay and traps are disgusting, therefore traps are at worst bisexual.

Make my penis hawrd

My penis only becomes hard in the presence of those things which are classified as essential to feminine beauty. The absence of these things and substitution of them with the essential ideal masculine properties such as short hair, deep voice, muscularity, and so forth results in a reduction of arousal to the point of apathy or even disgust.

The Gayness of a trap is directly proportional to the square root of the circumference of "her" penis over the sum of breasts to ass ratio divided by the balls.

Why do even feminine-looking traps, who have been training their voices for years, sound like men speaking in falsetto?

Is it possible for a man to gain a convincing female voice?

youtube.com/watch?v=2GEwOAtCr_A

first you need proper scientific inquiry into sexuality and attraction. You need to build reasonable models for such things before making a formula that discerns the gayness of traps.

when the balls touch