Veeky Forums seems to be the best most intelligent board to ask about this, /pol/ would just screech...

Veeky Forums seems to be the best most intelligent board to ask about this, /pol/ would just screech, so here is my question:

There seems to be a lot of circumstantial evidence pointing to Donald Trump being unable to read or having great difficulty reading - what is wrong with the man?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=WfaXILOSEf0
youtube.com/watch?v=V-NaN1ujo_0&feature=youtu.be&t=1m18s
twitter.com/TranslucentLucy/status/822565849047461891
youtube.com/watch?v=L99ipwHPKlw
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
usnews.com/news/slideshows/10-books-donald-trump-loves?slide=3
investopedia.com/updates/donald-trump-rich/
politicschatter.com/politics-talk/slideshow/trump-owns-properties-name/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dyslexia probably.

he needs special glasses probably due to his elder age
when was the last time you had a president with glasses?

Care to provide some of the evidence? Genuinely interested

I think this to some extent

Also impatience?

I know he went to military school, and that's typically for kids with too much energy and trouble staying focused.

I wouldn't be surprised, he is the oldest U.S president ever.

MODS

He didnt read the executive order putting Bannon on the NSC, and was not aware of what it said
Various interviews in which he says he reads little, gets his information from "the shows"
Two interviews several months apart ask him what he is reading and after a blank stare mumbles "All Quiet on the Western Front"
People who have known him saying he doesn't read
SNL cast members claiming he couldn't read the scripts
This deposition in which he can't read aloud the contract he signed and tries very hard to weasel out of it m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=WfaXILOSEf0

Building large walls > being able to read

Holy shit that clip, I'm getting worried that he can't read now.

>Being unable to read
Oh boy.

Our president possibly cannot read.

Our president possibly cannot read.

OUR.PRESIDENT.POSSIBLY. CANNOT READ.

The person who will be in charge of us for 4-8 years might be unable to read.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck we're fucked.

Reading is brainwashing, retard.

really made me think, man.

Wasn't there that moment in the election when he BTFO'd anderson cooper or some other MSM shill with a transcript he pulled out?
Course he could have memorized it but still.

Also, someone would have discovered it a long time ago if he couldn't, and they'd probably have released it to the media considering the money that would get them. Seems unlikely that he can't read, maybe he's not so good at it though.

It's fun to get political every now and then! Better share it on Facebook so all your yuppie friends can see you adulting!

Official ranking of Trump conspiracy memes
Trump can't read > Barron is autistic > Russia

Where does "Bannon is pulling the strings" rank?

He's used teleprompters on multiple occasions. Why would he suddenly be unable to read?

He once knocked down a teleprompter saying it didn't work.

>he thinks it's a meme

Barron is autistic though.

Lech Walesa still can't read and Poland is not even close to be fucked, anons. Don't worry

Poland is a shithole desu

it was way long before Walesa

>Poland is not even close to be fucked
You guys certainly seem to be trying hard lately though

BTFO lol also a teleprompter doesn't necessarily mean you are reading word for word, it you know prompts you with a single word or phrase so you can move on to the next portion of memorized material, or has one great phrase you can ad lib eloquently (or not) around.

Nvm me, read that wrong

He graduated from Wharton and uses teleprompters regularly. Maybe there is some type of issue somewhere, but to think he can't read is ridiculous, and you would have to resort to special pleading to attempt that case.

See I provided a source of him unable to read a contract he signed
Lets see your transcript source

Have you seen the clips of him reading it? Its very halting and stilted
He even congratulated himself for it at the end of one
And look at how he often goes off his speeches to ramble and attack people

reading is fake and gay

He doesn't use them regularly, and when he does he has trouble with it

Seems very unlikely to me that he cannot read.
Might be that he is too vain to wear glasses or contacts, since he needs glasses, yet you almost never see him wearing them.

If he has trouble with it, but reads it, then he can read.

>unable to read or having great difficulty reading

Good shit

My post only concerned whether or not he was a capable of reading, and I acknowledged the may have some other type of issue. I think this is the most likely explanation. Either that or something like dyslexia.

I could see that in public
But in private at home or in his office he can put them on and read
But people who know him say he doesn't read
He says he doesn't get his information from reading but from watching cable news

youtube.com/watch?v=V-NaN1ujo_0&feature=youtu.be&t=1m18s

Trump reading something with glasses.

I'm pretty amazed how vain he is, to be honest. But his vanity will probably force him to actually get shit done, so his name isn't sullied even more.

I see nothing wrong there. He's probably shitty out loud reader, so he's avoiding the subject. I know I am embarrassed of myself when I need to read out a section.

If Donald Trump can't read then he is perhaps the greatest orator in human history

Oh, and there's a proof right there. It's obviously a known piece to him, rehersed, and he's still not at all convincing, so he sticks with improvising.

>syrian refugees are vicious snakes

twitter.com/TranslucentLucy/status/822565849047461891

>

This is special pleading.

that's it, I'm a neo-Nazi now

PRAISE KEK

>twitter.com/TranslucentLucy/status/822565849047461891
I'd be more afraid of tripping on some razors while in a bath and in depressing mood.

These "people" are simply mentally ill compared to us

rude

>I watch Samantha Bee and seriously think that it's a respectable source of information!

She is hardly the only one
There is video of deposition
There are the numerous other sources

Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=L99ipwHPKlw

trump used to have a better vocabulary. either he's dumbing himself down as part of an act, or he's genuinely losing it with age. the man was never a genius but I bet he did read back in the day, but not much more then the average person, probably a few novels and some pop history books. nowadays tv and twitter have melted his brain.

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

He must've well read when he was younger. Probably a degenerative brain disease like Alzheimers. Or has he always been this bad?

>implying that all anti-trump sentiment is liberal posturing

Apparently these are his favs

usnews.com/news/slideshows/10-books-donald-trump-loves?slide=3

I can see how he has read stuff like "All Quiet on the Western Front" (probably read it in highschool) and "Power of Positive Thinking". Hell I can even see him reading Ralph Emerson because I assure all burgers read that.

But I can't imagine he's read "The Art War" or "The Prince". That's just shit you say you've read at parties and for Trump toe stablish he's some kind of tactical genius.

You realize both of those are pretty much universally on every military's reading list right?

>never a genius

Billionaire

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm shocked Starship Troopers isn't on there but that indicates he probably didn't get around to it.

You should read Shareblues leaked white paper thing, they came to a conclusion that Democrats supporters sounded like cultists repeating stock arguments that barely anybody could understand while Trump supporter was able to effectively communicate and efficiently.

>intelligence and wealth are related
>DT is a billionaire
>"I know bc...wellll.....he says so!"

I just showed both of these to my mother, who is dyslexic. In her opinion, Trump has a reading problem. She said he "cuts it up and makes his own version".

>back in the day
people in the 90s and 80s said he did not read

>Trump reads Mein Kampf
>Trump can't read

pick one leftists

>But I can't imagine he's read "The Art War" or "The Prince". That's just shit you say you've read at parties and for Trump toe stablish he's some kind of tactical genius.
Its the shit the wall street yuppies were reading in the 80s

If he is dyslexic that means he qualifies as an "oppressed" person doesn't it? He should come out with it, then he can blame liberal opposition on ableist bigotry.

Its not hard to be a billionaire when you get a 6 billion dollar bail out for reckless borrowing investopedia.com/updates/donald-trump-rich/

1) he is not a billionaire, his net worth before entering the election was probably around 250 million - and that would have dropped as people began boycotting his products and retailers stopped stocking it.
2) his wealth is based on inheritance and promoting an image and licensing products, if thats a sign of intelligence then what does that say about the Kardashians?

>if thats a sign of intelligence then what does that say about the Kardashians?

That they are smart businesspeople.

>leftists
Fuck off over-sensitive pol/acks

>Getting upset when somebody calls you a leftist
Jesus senpai that's some top quality self-hate going on there.

>some top quality self-hate going on there
Not really, its just not constructive when he's putting words in some user's mouth.

>questions trump's status as a billionaire
>the fucking guy has a fucking golden tower with his name on it
cmon bud.

>taking offence at something that was meant to be offensive

how unreasonable

>implying that muh wall is a good idea
The immigrants will just dig underground tunnels or find another way to get there, silly user.

>he has a big ugly skyscraper, therefore he's rich

please try harder

>implying there won't be roving mole death squads

>implying poorfags own golden skyscrapers
i don't see a golden skyscraper with "anonfag" on it, now do i? you're just jealous.

He's too busy, you know, being president.

Underground tunnels are ludicrously dangerous and costly.

>massive financal crisis near the end of the 80's
>literally billions in the hole and needed a bailout
>his businesses never recovered
>2008 happened
>this guy thinks he actually owns most of the shit under the Trump brand
>trump doesn't reveal his financial report and tax returns saying its all fine

H-h-h-he's rich guys, trust me! H-he has to be!

Trump made his money by inheriting wealth and intimidating other property owners who were less wealthy and even dumber than he is. When it comes to manipulating other people who either can't read or never choose to, he's pretty much a genius.

Let me guess, the financial disclosures he had to file with the government for his presidential campaign are fake too?

And yet poor, desperate and sometimes crazy people who are willing to pay money to people smugglers are gonna make them anyway

Hey, so how many tunnels has Israel demolished?

I came here to ask Veeky Forums for serious discussion

and now its /pol/ tier shitposting

I might as well have asked /tv/
at least there all I'd get is cunny, bane, crablegs, and what did he mean by that

You suck.

>If I keep repeating this it'll eventually come true

>He graduated from Wharton
At a time when it was admitting and passing anyone who could pay full tuition plus a very hefty surcharge

Well if they say he's a billionaire then whatever, but a tower that at this point he probably doesn't even personally own isn't a good indication user

Blame /sffg/, they invited reddit and drove off old-Veeky Forums, which ruined any possibility of sensible moderate discussion.

>Guy lives in opulence constantly
>Has excellently tailored suits
>Has a fucking helicopter
>Implying someone would buy Trump tower and leave his fucking name on it
>Implying he'd refuse to take his presidential salary if he weren't swimming in dosh
>Insinuating so hard because he's jealous that someone has a shitload of money and just became the most powerful man in existence

Wrong. Trump is a real estate giant: he doesn't have money, he has power. He's run numerous successful business ventures and became president with the entire median against him.

No buffoon does this. Trump is playing the fool.

Most likely. Some people with this and similar disorders seems to have something to prove.

also, why in the flying fuck would anyone want the brand name of an unsuccessful businessman? what are you, retarded?

>Implying someone would buy Trump tower and leave his fucking name on it
Dude, stop, you have literally no idea what you are talking about.

Trump is a brand name, he doesn't own every company with the title.

politicschatter.com/politics-talk/slideshow/trump-owns-properties-name/

>Insinuating so hard
For someone who likes Trump you really don't know that much about him

Sure feels like CTR in here. I thought you guys only shilled on /pol/

Wouldn't call him a giant. There are plenty of real estate guys with a lot more property and a lot more money that you haven't heard of because they don't license their names out to properties that they dont even own