Emmanuelle Charpentier is best known for her role in deciphering the molecular mechanisms of the bacterial CRISPR-Cas9...

Emmanuelle Charpentier is best known for her role in deciphering the molecular mechanisms of the bacterial CRISPR-Cas9 immune system and repurposing it into a tool for genome editing.

I wonder what Veeky Forums think of this scientist.

annoying-looking bangs

I find her attractive by the bye.

genius tier

A true revolutionary and visionary on par with Ronald Fisher or James Watson.

>role

?

>Emmanuelle Charpentier

She is french. Charpentier means carpenter in English. She shapes the living as the carpenter shapes the wood. It's called predestination.

>by the bye
you talk like that in the real world you get crucified you fucking degenerate piece of shit

This is Rita Levi-Montalcini, she won the Nobel prize for discovering the NGF protein.

I wonder what Veeky Forums think of this scientist.

what is this image from?

>woman
>scientist

Women are not capable to achieve such thing.

7/10 would bang

She is responsible for allowing the existence of cat girls, she should be renamed Bastet. In honor of the children she will bear in the future.

She has the phenotype ASHKENAZI men crave.

>predestination
I feel sorry for everyone named Smith, Schmidt and Ferrari; forever doomed to an occupation nobody wants.

>her
>flat tits
If a woman has no tits and no ass, is she still even a woman? I mean, do not get me wrong. I think her achievements are amazing, but I think for our safety we consider her a he now. Please call him Emanuel Charpentier until he gets a boobjob.

she liked vienna but vienna didnt like her. sad! ;(

lighten up, Internet Tough Guy

I'd think a whole lot more of her if her work didn't lead to a fuckton of SNPs in whatever it touched....

>>I wonder what Veeky Forums think of this scientist.
I think she loves sex and probably has already a sex tape

If she has a pussy from birth she is a woman. Sorry tranny faggot but no surgery can ever make you more of a woman