Gib me your favourite covers

Gib me your favourite covers

Other urls found in this thread:

henryweikel.net/bookcovers.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love this one.
Had to buy it

my very favorite is the classic gravity's rainbow. actually IJ with the acid letters a lot and pic related, hardcover of translated ulysses. only sin of this edition is the 'ul i sses'

My all time favorite.

Balthus t.

Good
Great
Terrible

>a book about writing a book which is the book in question that is being written
good mise en abyme bro

The miniseries was better

Possibly the only good cover they've ever had

Except that Tolstoy spends 1300+ pages BTFOing the exact kind of glorifying romanticism that went into that painting.

I keep some scans of weird genre fiction covers uploaded here
henryweikel.net/bookcovers.htm

quite like this one

That's a gorgeous cover, user. What language?

Haven't read the book but that's a nice cover.

brazilian portuguese. this publisher Abril Cultural made some very good looking hardcovers for several classics around the '80s. some good ones in pic related (top one is portrait of the artist)

It's weird, older editions of Wordsworth Classics have pretty decent covers. It's like the intentionally started making shit covers in order to become a meme. I was surprised to find some old Wordsworth Classic books at a second hand shop that didn't look like the work of a 14 year old's first attempt at using Photoshop.

That because they just plastered some paintings from roughly the same period and called it a day. I agree that they're still better than edgy_psycho_with_axe.jpg and the like.